No announcement yet.

Better call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked it. So my guess is that the end of this series will be the beginning of BB? or maybe they will continue through BB somehow and tie in with the cinnabon scene which looked to be post BB

Comment

The opening scene was very telling. Always looking over his shoulder in fear. See him close the blinds prior to popping the VHS tape in? Going to be fun following along.

Comment

I liked the first 2 episodes, should be pretty good

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post
          I've been racking my brain to see if they fit into the BB storyline anywhere, but I can't remember them.
          I think they were just fillers, I doubt we see much more of them this season

Comment

Episode "Nacho" is up tonight.

Comment

Getting better every week

Comment

Didn't watch yet,.. No spoilers

Comment

I watched the first two episodes on Sunday and have last nights show DVR'd. Gonna watch it tonight. Seems the same "atmosphere" as BB........slow in the beginning but, WOW, did it pick up!

Comment

It's pretty good. Remember BB started off pretty slowly too. He didn't become "Heisenberg" until later.

Comment

Yep, BB did start off very slow. I bet this one will turn out just as good as BB, if not better!

Comment

Didn't get to watch last night. Wifey was watching that stupid bachelor show. I went to sleep. It's on the DVR. Come on lunchtime!

Comment

Good episode that's all I say

Comment

Up tonight "Hero".

Comment

Almost home

Comment

Originally posted by cosmiccowboy View Post
                                The first show confused me with that black and white opening sequence....who was the nervous Cinnabon employee that lived alone and played the tape of Sauls commercials? Was that post BB Saul in hiding and then it jumps back a dozen years to pre BB Saul?

In one of the BB episodes, Saul made a sarcastic comment to Walt about having to go into hiding and working at a Cinnabon.

Comment

Working...
                                X