Surfside Jetties

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Surfside Jetties

Any fishing reports out in surfside? heading down there Friday early.

you will have a 12 to 18 mph wind out of the south. Bring a surfboard incase the fish aren't biting. good luck

Comment

I got a Surfside Jetties fishing report but it was in Vietnamese so I didn't understand what they were saying

Comment

We were there during the tropical storm last week. Didn't bring bad weather, but the tides & surf were up. Wasn't much catching going on. Be sure to watch where you step, found this guy eating lunch between the rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
          We were there during the tropical storm last week. Didn't bring bad weather, but the tides & surf were up. Wasn't much catching going on. Be sure to watch where you step, found this guy eating lunch between the rocks.
          "rattletrap" lure?

Comment

Holy Cheet Brandon! That's a biggun, was that at surfside jetty?

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
              Holy Cheet Brandon! That's a biggun, was that at surfside jetty?
              Yep Surfside pretty close to the first part of the jetty. He was earing a decent sized rat. I'd say he was at least 4' and may have been closer to 5'.

Comment

They have them on the texas city dike to.

Comment

Originally posted by Stros View Post
                  They have them on the texas city dike to.
                  They're all over the Galveston coast, mainly in the dunes. Have had to save my dog from quite a few of them.

Comment

Debating on showing this thread to the wife... we were planning on heading down there this weekend....

She likes to say to the kids "be careful, there could be snakes"...and I'm gonna be like... no no... there ARE snakes

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                      Debating on showing this thread to the wife... we were planning on heading down there this weekend....

She likes to say to the kids "be careful, there could be snakes"...and I'm gonna be like... no no... there ARE snakes
                      Good luck with that...I can't pull that since my wife and kids were with me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonH View Post
                        Good luck with that...I can't pull that since my wife and kids were with me.
                        Well I showed her the picture... and during her panic attack she demanded I find out EXACTLY where along the jetty that was seen

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I showed her the picture... and during her panic attack she demanded I find out EXACTLY where along the jetty that was seen

Tell her stay to the right and she'll be fine[emoji2]

Comment

Which Jetty where you on... the surfside or quintana side? I would've expected to see that on the channel side moreso than the bay side.

Comment

Which Jetty where you on... the surfside or quintana side? I would've expected to see that on the channel side moreso than the bay side.

Surfside jetty

Comment

Working...
                              X