Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 01-13-2021, 04:12 PM   #16201
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

I missed the first 7mins but seems like MW avoided all significant actions related to the busy end of the birds...he's stated he would not share 411 if his sources requested it in other vids.

No leaks...
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 04:15 PM   #16202
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilar View Post
Beware of monkeywerx he is monetize by YouTube/ making $$$ on viewing his site so he pandering for his self promotion
Sometimes entertaining but probably a little more than garbage
Honestly, I think it’s cool to be able to track the planes. Be it govt or civilian. Blows my mind how many planes are in the air at any one given time. Looks like hwy 290 and 610 loop in Houston on a Friday at 5 o’clock. Lol
DapperDan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 04:16 PM   #16203
Maddox
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilar View Post
Beware of monkeywerx he is monetize by YouTube/ making $$$ on viewing his site so he pandering for his self promotion
Sometimes entertaining but probably a little more than garbage
Yes, he is making money off his YouTube page. But, he is ex Air Force and worked in aerospace industry for awhile. He points out factual information about flights and what planes are in the air. Take it for what it’s worth.

He also sells soap and beard cream.

https://www.monkeywerxus.com/
Maddox is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 04:17 PM   #16204
Crazy Horse
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Lavaca County

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkemanTX View Post
There you go using forensic linguistics... you get real good at that, and you might catch the Una-Bomber
Well, since it wasn’t written in crayon, I was able to rule you out rather quickly.
But it was the use of “big boy words” that instantly eliminated you first....

So stay comfy on your little perch..
Crazy Horse is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 04:25 PM   #16205
Artos
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddox View Post
Yes, he is making money off his YouTube page. But, he is ex Air Force and worked in aerospace industry for awhile. He points out factual information about flights and what planes are in the air. Take it for what it’s worth.

He also sells soap and beard cream.

https://www.monkeywerxus.com/
He also just finished up seminary exams...and YT nukes his vids, so there is that. The guy is solid.
Old 01-13-2021, 04:29 PM   #16206
IkemanTX
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Horse View Post
Well, since it wasn’t written in crayon, I was able to rule you out rather quickly.
But it was the use of “big boy words” that instantly eliminated you first....

So stay comfy on your little perch..
Considering that I used the ACTUAL name of the psychological process for inferring someone’s identity from their idiolect, and you resorted to “big boy” I’d say you’re falling behind in the IQ portion of this back and forth. I also find it interesting that you have become so defensive that you didn’t even recognize my comment as the tip of the hat that it was. You made a good point about Mr. 1st post, and an astute observation... but, you got butt hurt because you were too dense to recognize a compliment.

As far as perch... what the what are you talking about?
IkemanTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 04:30 PM   #16207
ladrones
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
He also just finished up seminary exams...and YT nukes his vids, so there is that. The guy is solid.
He was talking about all the google hot air balloons up a half hour ago. I think it’s axed now.
ladrones is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 04:32 PM   #16208
Pineywoods
Pope & Young

Hunt In: East TX, North TX, & SE Oklahoma

Quote:
I missed the first 7mins but seems like MW avoided all significant actions related to the busy end of the birds...he's stated he would not share 411 if his sources requested it in other vids.

No leaks...
I believe that video was actually made yesterday.
Pineywoods is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 04:33 PM   #16209
Maddox
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladrones View Post
He was talking about all the google hot air balloons up a half hour ago. I think it’s axed now.
That was live video. Give it a hour or so to process and get posted.
Old 01-13-2021, 04:54 PM   #16210
DapperDan
Pope & Young

House impeached trump a second time
Old 01-13-2021, 04:56 PM   #16211
Crazy Horse
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkemanTX View Post
Considering that I used the ACTUAL name of the psychological process for inferring someone’s identity from their idiolect, and you resorted to “big boy” I’d say you’re falling behind in the IQ portion of this back and forth. I also find it interesting that you have become so defensive that you didn’t even recognize my comment as the tip of the hat that it was. You made a good point about Mr. 1st post, and an astute observation... but, you got butt hurt because you were too dense to recognize a compliment.

As far as perch... what the what are you talking about?
I ain’t too proud to send an apology if I was wrong...
So consider one sent buddy...
Old 01-13-2021, 04:57 PM   #16212
Maddox
Ten Point

Attached Images

Old 01-13-2021, 05:00 PM   #16213
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia Nebraska

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts View Post
I’m sitting here laughing till my sides hurt. I’ve read this entire thread from the start and watching you all get sucked (or suckered) ever deeper into it is too funny.

Do you guys know the background of how Que started, or who “monkey werx” is or any of the players in this? Ever notice their tie in to computer gaming? Do know why that is or where that started? Do know about 8chan or how it became 8kun? Do you know what that site is is best known for besides “Q”? And yet you keep calling yourself Christians, but following the orders of the men that created that site... You do know who Jim Watkins, his son Ron or Fredrick Brennan are, right???

AND still you all just lap this stuff up because you want to believe so badly that Donald Trump is your savior... That he’ll,somehow steal the presidency despite losing bigly, that all,of his own court appointed judges are slapping him down because the “deep state” - You didn’t know who he was before you picked him up?! That he was a democrat long before he was a Republican? That he was friends of the Clintons? That he thinks Mike Pence is a “kook” for being a man of God? Of course you didn’t know a thing about him and all you know now is mythological garbage invented to make him seem like a god. You coddle him just like his mommy and daddy - you let him bear no responsibility at all.

I wish you luck on the 21st when you wake up in the morning and Joe Biden is your President.

For those of you guys that are calling for civil war (a civics class would be more appropriate for a lot of you), or refreshing the tree of liberty and all that coded language for violence, you do know that people have been linking this thread to the FBI on Twitter, correct? You wonder why these outsiders are appearing with few posts and dumping on you? You wonder how this thread remains active? Or why??? Think about it...
Hard to take any man serious when the 2nd sentence in his comment is a lie... LMAO!!!

Last edited by ttaxidermy; 01-13-2021 at 05:04 PM.
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 05:04 PM   #16214
ttaxidermy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Brady,McCulloch Cnty, Brazoria cnty, South Africa, Namibia Nebraska

My bad. Your 2nd sentence!!
ttaxidermy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 05:09 PM   #16215
IkemanTX
Ten Point

Quote:
Now that’s some unity, right there...
IkemanTX is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 05:11 PM   #16216
LFD2037
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Over yonder

Quote:
Well then, those jobs will just have to go away then I guess.
LFD2037 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 05:14 PM   #16217
marshman
Ten Point

Hunt In: Jasper & Orange County in TX, Carroll County in MS

Anyone heard that POTUS will speak tonight?
marshman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 05:15 PM   #16218
TheTruthHurts
Nubbin' Buck

Hunt In: All over
Default No

You don’t know me...

Monkey Werx is full of it. He was never in the AF, nor are any of his claims about his or his family background true. He is an aerospace enthusiast for sure, but that is the end of it. More like a flight sim enthusiast is my guess. As for having worked for a defense contractor? Nope. If you know anything about the DoD or their contractors you can listen to the way the guy talks and tell he googles a lot, but doesn’t work in the field...

The USAF has to get flight training hours in. The best way to do that while not wasting money on empty planes is by moving cargo and troops. And think about what is going on right now. Ever hear of COVID-19? Ever hear of Operation “Warp Speed”? They are transporting vaccine... Which is why you have the large numbers of transport planes. Trump himself mandated it! And if they were up to any kind of covert missions, they would have their transponders turned off... Tankers often fly without refueling anything, especially when they are re-staging or training for flight hours, with or without fighters to refuel. But they have to fly too. Not because of some crazy conspiracy, but because they need the flight hours for readiness...

Monkey was on a huge anti-vaxxer / conspiracy theory site giving an interview to quack and snake oil salesman Mike Adams - who calls himself the “Health Ranger” - though he never served in the military. Go read up on his website, he’s great and he is not ashamed to tell you how great he is either. It takes all of about 2 minutes to realize all of this crap is a fraud and these people are con-artists.

if you listen, he tells you what he uses to track planes, it isn’t anything special and anyone can use it the sites he uses, if you are into software defined radio, you can track ADSB directly yourself, quite easily...

He talks about people being tortured over international waters and other garbage he has no knowledge of - Again, these would be training flights. With thousands of troops, you think that torture lwouldn’t get leaked by now when it’s been leaked from much more covert operations? It would be the alphabet agencies doing it with their own resources, they wouldn’t have troops involved at all... You guys read too many Tom Clancy novels. Troops are great, but they talk too much. I mean you already have a couple of guys here spilling details about their brother in law is it? And another individual who may be part of a flight squadron himself giving out deets as well... Tsk Tsk Tsk...

I also notice the GG (ghost goblin, good game, gamer gate...) has a lot of toadies in here.. Well a couple anyway, they never have much to say but to try to shut down opposing voices with snide little third grade insults... That is a favorite tactic of conmen and cults the world over. They hype what their leader says, then insult and attack those that step out of line. Classic lickspittle.

Oh, and my mother is dead, if you want to come and dig her up and have your way with her corpse, by all means. It sounds like you already have, so oh well I guess. Satanic cults indeed...
TheTruthHurts is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 05:19 PM   #16219
marshman
Ten Point

Hunt In: Jasper & Orange County in TX, Carroll County in MS

No one respond anymore to TheTruthHurts. Looks like he came on here with that screen name with the intention of stirring everyone up purposely and try and get this thread whacked again. Best to just ignore.
marshman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 05:29 PM   #16220
tps7742
Ten Point

Hunt In: East tx

Imo I can’t put a finger on who he/she is but some of their manner and/or style of comments are familiar? Hmm. That is the most recent troll.

Last edited by tps7742; 01-13-2021 at 05:33 PM.
tps7742 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 05:32 PM   #16221
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:
You don’t know me...

Monkey Werx is full of it. He was never in the AF, nor are any of his claims about his or his family background true. He is an aerospace enthusiast for sure, but that is the end of it. More like a flight sim enthusiast is my guess. As for having worked for a defense contractor? Nope. If you know anything about the DoD or their contractors you can listen to the way the guy talks and tell he googles a lot, but doesn’t work in the field...

The USAF has to get flight training hours in. The best way to do that while not wasting money on empty planes is by moving cargo and troops. And think about what is going on right now. Ever hear of COVID-19? Ever hear of Operation “Warp Speed”? They are transporting vaccine... Which is why you have the large numbers of transport planes. Trump himself mandated it! And if they were up to any kind of covert missions, they would have their transponders turned off... Tankers often fly without refueling anything, especially when they are re-staging or training for flight hours, with or without fighters to refuel. But they have to fly too. Not because of some crazy conspiracy, but because they need the flight hours for readiness...

Monkey was on a huge anti-vaxxer / conspiracy theory site giving an interview to quack and snake oil salesman Mike Adams - who calls himself the “Health Ranger” - though he never served in the military. Go read up on his website, he’s great and he is not ashamed to tell you how great he is either. It takes all of about 2 minutes to realize all of this crap is a fraud and these people are con-artists.

if you listen, he tells you what he uses to track planes, it isn’t anything special and anyone can use it the sites he uses, if you are into software defined radio, you can track ADSB directly yourself, quite easily...

He talks about people being tortured over international waters and other garbage he has no knowledge of - Again, these would be training flights. With thousands of troops, you think that torture lwouldn’t get leaked by now when it’s been leaked from much more covert operations? It would be the alphabet agencies doing it with their own resources, they wouldn’t have troops involved at all... You guys read too many Tom Clancy novels. Troops are great, but they talk too much. I mean you already have a couple of guys here spilling details about their brother in law is it? And another individual who may be part of a flight squadron himself giving out deets as well... Tsk Tsk Tsk...

I also notice the GG (ghost goblin, good game, gamer gate...) has a lot of toadies in here.. Well a couple anyway, they never have much to say but to try to shut down opposing voices with snide little third grade insults... That is a favorite tactic of conmen and cults the world over. They hype what their leader says, then insult and attack those that step out of line. Classic lickspittle.

Oh, and my mother is dead, if you want to come and dig her up and have your way with her corpse, by all means. It sounds like you already have, so oh well I guess. Satanic cults indeed...
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 05:33 PM   #16222
LWC
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by tps7742 View Post
Imo I can’t put a finger on who he/she is but some of their manner and/or style of comments are familiar? Hmm
Give us a multiple choice question. So as not to hurt anyone's feelings
LWC is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 05:33 PM   #16223
flywise
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Blanco, Nacadoches,NewMexico,Colorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshman View Post
No one respond anymore to TheTruthHurts. Looks like he came on here with that screen name with the intention of stirring everyone up purposely and try and get this thread whacked again. Best to just ignore.
ooop's
Sorry
flywise is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 05:34 PM   #16224
Calrob
Ten Point

Hunt In: Burnet, Joppa, Wilco, My backyard

Quote:

Doesnt matter, fbi is already coming to your house.... peace out bro
Calrob is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 05:36 PM   #16225
Artos
Pope & Young

Quote:
Exactly This...it's gonna be glorious. Watch till the end.

https://twitter.com/Spindlegrind/sta...66860081848322

nothing I've seen says potus is gonna make an appearance.
Old 01-13-2021, 05:40 PM   #16226
Razorback1948
Nubbin' Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traildust View Post
I'll let his m0m know!
Mommy is gonna cancel his pizza order..
Razorback1948 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 05:44 PM   #16227
Artos
Pope & Young

https://twitter.com/CueTheMarines/st...84232465395718
Old 01-13-2021, 05:51 PM   #16228
Shinesintx
Ten Point

Hunt In: South Franklin County

Quote:
They seem pleasant
Shinesintx is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 05:57 PM   #16229
MassMan
Ten Point

Hunt In: Fisher, Erath

I don't see any way to peacefully move forward. The left won't allow it to happen. This guy is a MAGA loving rap artist. The DOJ goes after citizens for nothing but for a year and counting ignores child **** and many other felonious crimes committed by the son of a Presidential candidate. I just don't get it.

https://twitter.com/RealBrysonGray/s...50194593722374

The FBI just left my house because people have been calling them non stop saying that I’m a terrorist and I love guns.
MassMan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 05:57 PM   #16230
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Quote:
Waiting on EBS or official statement! Until then, I’ll continue to pull hair out and chew fingernails off
Old 01-13-2021, 06:00 PM   #16231
Calrob
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperDan View Post
Waiting on EBS or official statement! Until then, I’ll continue to pull hair out and chew fingernails off
Calm down! We cant change what happens. All we can do is react to what happens
Old 01-13-2021, 06:03 PM   #16232
Artos
Pope & Young

Saw this elsewhere & up to 20k troops gents...let that sink in.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/13/polit...ton/index.html

More than 20,000 National Guard members could be in the nation's capital to help secure President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration, Washington, DC, Police Chief Robert Contee said Wednesday, as sources tell CNN that officials are considering raising the terrorism threat level and are worried about explosives being used in the capital city.
Old 01-13-2021, 06:07 PM   #16233
Maddox
Ten Point

Trump speech

https://twitter.com/rsbnetwork/statu...531645441?s=21
Old 01-13-2021, 06:16 PM   #16234
Calrob
Ten Point

Quote:
Just me thinking, he's turning on his supporters? Or?
Old 01-13-2021, 06:24 PM   #16235
Artos
Pope & Young

The troops are there for a peaceful transition & things will continue as they always have...the man is talking in code / political theatre.

There is gonna be violence but not started by maga...
Old 01-13-2021, 06:37 PM   #16236
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sterling County

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFD2037 View Post
Am I the only one that thinks all the plane stuff is absolutely useless? They can change call signs whenever they want and show whatever they want on radar. Do y’all really think the most important people in the world can be tracked by GPS on their plane(s)? That’s foolish thinking. That plane guy (monkey werx I think) has clearly been wrong dozens of times in this thread about who’s on what and where they are.
True. Unless he has access to all manifests then he has no clue. He would have to be somewhere beyond the highest levels of the FAA to have access and even then it would take hours if not days to decipher.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 06:39 PM   #16237
Starvin
Four Point

Wonder if President still in Texas? Transition to military control?
Starvin is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 06:45 PM   #16238
muzzlebrake
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Sterling County

After Jan. 20th please DO NOT refer to me as Comrade Muzzlebrake.
That is all.
muzzlebrake is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 06:50 PM   #16239
Crazy Horse
Pope & Young

Quote:
Saw this elsewhere & up to 20k troops gents...let that sink in.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/13/polit...ton/index.html

More than 20,000 National Guard members could be in the nation's capital to help secure President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration, Washington, DC, Police Chief Robert Contee said Wednesday, as sources tell CNN that officials are considering raising the terrorism threat level and are worried about explosives being used in the capital city.
You think they are creating the narrative for when the “military the only way” hits the fan?
Old 01-13-2021, 06:58 PM   #16240
Maddox
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calrob View Post
Just me thinking, he's turning on his supporters? Or?
I don’t think so.
Old 01-13-2021, 07:01 PM   #16241
Shinesintx
Ten Point

Quote:
You think they are creating the narrative for when the “military the only way” hits the fan?
The Antifa useful idiots are gonna be useful
Old 01-13-2021, 07:10 PM   #16242
Artos
Pope & Young

Quote:
What shine said...I feel it my bones that this is a trap.

It's a trap for all the treasonous poisoned pills...we know there is going to be another round where antifa posing as maga will bring violence & hopefully the ng can strain the good guys from the bad post stupidity. Potus made it perfectly clear & wouldn't go anywhere around dc or other areas where these false flag protests are getting geared up.

Gonna be a wild week...
Old 01-13-2021, 07:19 PM   #16243
Maddox
Ten Point

Quote:

It's a trap for all the treasonous poisoned pills...we know there is going to be another round where antifa posing as maga will bring violence & hopefully the ng can strain the good guys from the bad post stupidity. Potus made it perfectly clear & wouldn't go anywhere around dc or other areas where these false flag protests are getting geared up.

Gonna be a wild week...
Yep
Old 01-13-2021, 07:23 PM   #16244
Pineywoods
Pope & Young

Hunt In: East TX, North TX, & SE Oklahoma

Quote:

Gonna be a wild week...
I agree with this
Pineywoods is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 07:55 PM   #16245
KNP16
Six Point

Quote:
You don’t know me...

Ok
KNP16 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 07:59 PM   #16246
Shinesintx
Ten Point

Quote:

Gonna be a wild week...
I think the white hats have infiltrated Antifa and BLM...Trump knows. I also felt it in my bones also, very good description. Many layers, I’m looking deeper than the first layer and my optimist glasses are seeing how this could play out.
Old 01-13-2021, 08:07 PM   #16247
k-k
Four Point

Hunt In: Lavaca Co.

I just (6:47) had an EBS test on tv in Houston This tv chan 2.2.
Anyone else?
k-k is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 08:12 PM   #16248
k-k
Four Point

Hunt In: Lavaca Co.

Anyone else?
k-k is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 01-13-2021, 08:19 PM   #16249
DapperDan
Pope & Young

Executive order?

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...senate-011321/

Last edited by DapperDan; 01-13-2021 at 08:23 PM.
Old 01-13-2021, 08:27 PM   #16250
Filletem
Eight Point

Hunt In: Lavaca/Hardin Counties

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-k View Post
Anyone else?
It was just your TV they are on to you. Better Lock n Load.
Filletem is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top