Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isn't this how a lot of buisness's in this industry get started?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't this how a lot of buisness's in this industry get started?

Traveling the world and bringing different cuisines to your local area?

It all seemed so innocent. A pair of women on an impromptu road trip to Mexico last year fell in love with meals punctuated by amazing handmade tortillas and tried to figure out how they were created. "I picked the brains of every tortilla lady there in the worst broken Spanish ever, and they showed...

Its sad and ironic how the same sjw call for tolerance yet exude so much hate and racism. Yet, its up to people of belief to share love and example Christs love while trusting Him to exact His plans.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

They quit too easily. They should have called out and attacked the snowflake media for the race based reviews. If you stand up to this liberal trash, they will fold up and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by SOLID EAGLE View Post
        They quit too easily. They should have called out and attacked the snowflake media for the race based reviews. If you stand up to this liberal trash, they will fold up and move on.
        This! Stand up for yourself. This is America for crying out loud. Shout it from the rooftops & be silenced by none!

Comment

That was my first thoughts also. I have seen (and supported) similar situations as they played out and it is usually an overwhelming response to help the restaurant/store owners when it get publicly known.

Comment

Out of principles of liberty I am upset of the closure of this establishment due to a bunch of weak minded SJWs.

With that said, come on. Two pale faced women from North of the Red River that visited Mex one time trying their hand at making burritos? NOPE

Comment

They're from Portland.... Once they were called racists, they probably went home, looked in the mirror, shamed themselves, cried, wrote apology letters to the entire country of Mexico, then shut down their food truck so they wouldn't be reminded of their despicable past.

Comment

Why are people so gutless these days

Comment

well they better go burn down chipotle!!!!

Comment

That's what you get for living in Portland.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                      Why are people so gutless these days
                      Houston June 10th. Do you have the guts?

Comment

Originally posted by LFD2037 View Post
                        Houston June 10th. Do you have the guts?
                        Ha Ha, antifa losers. I hope it's raining, 110 degrees with 100% humidity. They will melt faster than a snowflake in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                          As soon as I saw the location I knew the madness would be outta sight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank Hill View Post
                            LOL.......it is a different kinda place!

Comment

I've had harsher criticism here on TBH. That sort of commentary would fuel my fire to succeed and deliver a truck load of tortillas to the local hipster hangout. I suppose, there's a reason 95% of business start-ups fail. This one just happens to be due to lack of fortitude.

Comment

Working...
                              X