TBoT shoot this weekend (3/25-26)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TBoT shoot this weekend (3/25-26)

The Tyler Archery Club is hosting a TBoT shoot Saturday and Sunday. The weather will be wonderful, and the course covers about 8 new lanes. Bud Murphy is the rep (seven nine two-742-forty-five ninety four)

Directions to the Club:
    From East Loop 323, take Hwy 64 East (inside the loop is it known as 5th street) There is a Burger King and McDonalds on the corner.
    Go east on Hwy 64 about 2 miles. Turn left onto Adam Henry Road (CR 272) There is an auto body shot just before the turn. It was Carl Owens, but he sold it to Auto Body Express.
    After you turn left onto Adam Henry Rd, go about 1/4 mile and turn left between two houses. Take the dirt road to the back. We will have the gate open around 7:30 -8 am.

And Momma T has her BBQ wagon at the club. She has the best ribs in East Texas, so come hungry!!

Comment

Y'all have fun! I'll be at the Cherokee TBoT shoot Saturday!

Bisch

Comment

Bud Murphy said a lot of y'all were going there, but some would come to Tyler and go to Cherokee on Sunday.

Comment

Cherokee is Sat only

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
            Bud Murphy said a lot of y'all were going there, but some would come to Tyler and go to Cherokee on Sunday.
            Cherokee is Sat only, so if a guy was to make both, it would have to be Cherokee on Sat and Tyler on Sun.

I can't make it to Tyler. I hope y'all have a great shoot and a good turnout.

Bisch

Comment

I'll be shooting Tyler Saturday.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                Cherokee is Sat only, so if a guy was to make both, it would have to be Cherokee on Sat and Tyler on Sun.

I can't make it to Tyler. I hope y'all have a great shoot and a good turnout.

Bisch
                Thanks Bisch, I didn't know that. Bud told me that because of Cherokee, Saturday would be our bigger day.

Comment

Originally posted by BoneDigger View Post
                  I'll be shooting Tyler Saturday.

Hey Todd! did you get those kids' parents to sign the member forms yet? John will be there on Saturday and I will be there Sunday

Comment

Yep, I did and I have one more new member.

Comment

I'm going to shoot Dreams Come True in Chester. If I finish there early enough I might drive up to Tyler and shoot a couple rounds. Then head to central La to shoot the North vs South shoot put on by the Louisiana Traditional Bowmen in Pollock Sunday.

Comment

Anybody know what the maximum range is for these TBoT shoots? Do I need to practice 25 and 30 yards?

Todd

Comment

TBoT does not have a "maximum range". Most shoots avg between 15 and 20, with a few longer ones and a few shorter ones thrown in there. Part of it depends on who sets the course. The clubs set the course, and if they don't have a guy who knows anything about trad, then the course sometimes ends uo a bit long. You are likely to see at least a couple shots in the 25-30yd range.

Bisch

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Range is set! Tomorrow morning will be 55 degrees and we will have just enough rain today to knock down the pollen. You might even be able to shoot all day and leave without a yellow car!!

Comment

Working...
                              X