No announcement yet.

Select Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw... I have a DeMarini 2016 CF8 Junior Big Barrel Baseball Bat 26"/15oz drop -11 , lightly used by a 7 year old in coach pitch I'm selling... great condition..
    $100

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
      but the parents ruin the experience for the kids 9-10 times by thinking their kid is better than what they really are and all the drama starts. Parents please stay out of the way and let your kids play and let the coaches coach. The only time you should get involved is if your kids just can't get along with the kids and coach and it's just a bad situation for all or your child is just not getting what you paid for other than that stay clear and let them play. We understand you want your player to play the infield, but if he helps the team in the outfield then let it be someone has to do it.
      AMEN!!!

I won't speak as to my experience, but I see it everyday and it is sad.

Parents living thru their kids

Comment

I heard an excellent piece of advice to parents/coaches the other night while watching USA in the WBC.

Parents are ruining the sport and kids arms/bodies by allowing/making them play baseball year around.

Parents please let them play all sports and DO NOT play baseball year around. Baseball is not a sport that is kind on the shoulder(ask me how I know) as it is not a natural throwing motion especially to pitchers.

You are only doing your kid a disservice

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
          btw... I have a DeMarini 2016 CF8 Junior Big Barrel Baseball Bat 26"/15oz drop -11 , lightly used by a 7 year old in coach pitch I'm selling... great condition..
          $100
          the CF bats are great especially in the summer heat. my son had that same bat in 28/17 and loved it.

the new cfzen senior league bats have been banned by USSSA for being too hot, 2 or 3 boys on our team had one and most of the team used them.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            AMEN!!!

I won't speak as to my experience, but I see it everyday and it is sad.

Parents living thru their kids
            And more often than not it's the Dad who also coaches because he played Xyrs ago and knows so much more than anybody else about the game...and needs to have total control of where his son plays in the field and bats in the lineup.

See it everyday and it's sad.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              the CF bats are great especially in the summer heat. my son had that same bat in 28/17 and loved it.

the new cfzen senior league bats have been banned by USSSA for being too hot, 2 or 3 boys on our team had one and most of the team used them.
              What's up jshouse? You catch the game Tues? Tough loss for Heath. Can't beat good teams playing sloppy baseball. 3 errors leading to 5 unearned runs will get ya beat more often than not. Tonight won't be any easier with Muniz throwing...it will take good clean baseball to beat those Rockwall boys.

Comment

Originally posted by huntingjunkie View Post
                What's up jshouse? You catch the game Tues? Tough loss for Heath. Can't beat good teams playing sloppy baseball. 3 errors leading to 5 unearned runs will get ya beat more often than not. Tonight won't be any easier with Muniz throwing...it will take good clean baseball to beat those Rockwall boys.
                yes sir I was working the game, pretty sure I saw you and your younger son but it was pretty crazy out there and I didn't get time to track you down, that was a great atmosphere for a high school baseball game. Canaans two shots could have easily changed that game.

I am expecting the same tonight, it should be good.

good luck to you guys....but you know I'll be pulling for orange

Comment

Its been a good bat.. but he tried his teammates Cat7 and it "feels better" to him.. whatever that means... he does seem to swing it better. (my opinion is he missed the PING...)
                  Anyway... selling it.. I'll have it at BBUSA this weekend if you know anyone that wants it..

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                    Its been a good bat.. but he tried his teammates Cat7 and it "feels better" to him.. whatever that means... he does seem to swing it better. (my opinion is he missed the PING...)
                    Anyway... selling it.. I'll have it at BBUSA this weekend if you know anyone that wants it..
                    the cat6 and now the cat7 have been the favorite alloy bats of most of the boys we play with. my son hits his Easton s3 really well and will be using it since the cfzens were banned.

Comment

Originally posted by huntingjunkie View Post
                      And more often than not it's the Dad who also coaches because he played Xyrs ago and knows so much more than anybody else about the game...and needs to have total control of where his son plays in the field and bats in the lineup.

See it everyday and it's sad.

Comment

As of now it is only the -10 2 3/4 bat that has been pulled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tonyt79 View Post
                          As of now it is only the -10 2 3/4 bat that has been pulled

Where did you get that info? The notice I got from U trip only stated 2 3/4" barrel bats. It said nothing about drop.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                            Where did you get that info? The notice I got from U trip only stated 2 3/4" barrel bats. It said nothing about drop.

It is only the -10 2 3/4" barrel that is pulled and they are doing more testing on. We should know an answer in about 7 days in regards to its future.

The -11 2 3/4" is legal as well as the -10 2 5/8"

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              It is only the -10 2 3/4" barrel that is pulled and they are doing more testing on. We should know an answer in about 7 days in regards to its future.

The -11 2 3/4" is legal as well as the -10 2 5/8"
                              Good to know. None of the boys on my team are using the bat anyway

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post

Comment

Working...
                                X