Originally posted by huntindude View Post
    1 little tub of pre made pico de Gallo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good idea, [emoji106]

Comment

Been using it for over 20y maybe 30y.. Family favorite

Comment

Well this got brought back up. I found the seasoning and have made it several times. My wife likes it I don’t care for it at all( I am fine with it, but can’t eat enough of it to get full) It has a “ unique” taste, to much cumin or something. And I will eat some, and make a burger, or sandwich to, get full. I have sense found other recipes, and they don’t really taste anything like the fiesta type. And that is what I make now. A lot more work, but I can make a meal out of it. I have a half jar of the fiesta type still sitting in my cabinet sense this post started, it will probably never get eaten.

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
          Well this got brought back up. I found the seasoning and have made it several times. My wife likes it I don’t care for it at all( I am fine with it, but can’t eat enough of it to get full) It has a “ unique” taste, to much cumin or something. And I will eat some, and make a burger, or sandwich to, get full. I have sense found other recipes, and they don’t really taste anything like the fiesta type. And that is what I make now. A lot more work, but I can make a meal out of it. I have a half jar of the fiesta type still sitting in my cabinet sense this post started, it will probably never get eaten.

You sir are dead to me!

Jk lol, to each his own [emoji12]

Comment

I’m not sure what kind of issues you’re having but I couldn’t dis-agree with you more. One taco and I’m good and my fighting weight is 210. Fat boy likes too eat

Comment

The cold weather hit!
              I'm cooking tonight, nothing better on a cold night.

Comment

Any one that can’t find it to try, I will gladly send you what I have left.

Comment

Wife and I just had this tonight, good stuff. Added some chopped jalapeños, seeds and all; also two cans of diced green hatch Chillis. Thanks for recipe! Delicious!

Comment

Simple Carne Guisada

Although I know it's not considered true mescan Guisada, we started using this seasoning with ground meat (mostly deer). It's great and much quicker to fix. Everyone who's tried it, has really liked it as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X