Gooseneck hitch installation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gooseneck hitch installation?

Look for some place that is reasonable in Houston.
    Thinking about the B&W brand?

B&W turnover ball is the only way to go!! i cant help you about an installer though. Call around to some of the trailer sales places. Sometimes they are cheaper than the truck outfitters.

Comment

B&W. It's the best next to a factory puck system.

Don't know any places in your area, but there's a huge price discrepancy on installers. Shop around. I paid 650 installed out the door for mine from Stephenville trailers about 6 months ago.

Comment

ASAP Trailer in Tomball.

Comment

B&W is best, even better than factory puck crap. Pretty easy DIY

Comment

Odum TRAILER Conroe TX did mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by sideways View Post
              Odum TRAILER Conroe TX did mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              This is where we've gotten ours done. Dad had a new one installed a few weeks ago, some sort of hide a hitch setup.

Comment

Wow, Odum wanted $850 installed. Didn't know they cost that much.
                It will probably be a one time use, as I was going to borrow a friends trailer. Just wanted to take one vehicle on a trip to Moab, rather than two vehicles and two trailers.
                $850 would buy about 275-300 gallons of diesel. HaHa

Comment

Discount hitch did mine...

Comment

My nephew did diy and doing mine

Comment

MasterHitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Capp35 View Post
                        Wow, Odum wanted $850 installed. Didn't know they cost that much.
                        It will probably be a one time use, as I was going to borrow a friends trailer. Just wanted to take one vehicle on a trip to Moab, rather than two vehicles and two trailers.
                        $850 would buy about 275-300 gallons of diesel. HaHa

Don’t know what truck it’s for but $350 of that is labor which is ridiculous. I did one on a 2010 Chevy and my son just did his on a 2016 F250 and it’s a 2-3 hour job for one guy. Much less if that guy has done many of them and automatically knows what tools to set out.

Comment

ASAP trailer in tomball. Great people

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            Don’t know what truck it’s for but $350 of that is labor which is ridiculous. I did one on a 2010 Chevy and my son just did his on a 2016 F250 and it’s a 2-3 hour job for one guy. Much less if that guy has done many of them and automatically knows what tools to set out.
                            Install with 1-2 guys and some basic tools is fairly easy and is saves you $300+
                            Quick video showing how easy

And IMO if you’re not a full time gooseneck puller a Draw Tite 6300
                            Will save you a few bucks
                            B&W hida ball is wonderful and definitely worth the money if you are pulling 30,000-40,000 lbs full time or frequently
                            Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 02-19-2020, 10:41 PM.

Comment

All out off road replaced the one in my sons F250 and did a great job. B&W I was $495 installed and that included removing old hitch and installing wiring harness in the bed. great fold to deal with in Richmond. Had to replace due to the fifth wheel I bought came with a B&W companion hitch. I have the one removed I could sell... was in an 2002 F250.
                              Last edited by Big_gun; 02-20-2020, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X