Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's very nice, you'll have extra time to enjoy the family and life

Comment

I completely got rid of mine about a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Mission408 View Post
        You can view marketplace without an account. I normally screenshot an item and have a friend make contact
        How? Never mind figured it out.
        Last edited by kruppa24; 04-10-2021, 07:29 PM.

Comment

I didn't think that was possible. Once they get their hooks in you, your toast.

Comment

PSA: TBH is social media.

Comment

Originally posted by ktex View Post
              PSA: TBH is social media.
              Yep, it is all social media. The only difference in one forum or another is how well it is moderated.

Comment

I kept my account but mostly to keep up with archery and bowhunting, plus I promote our archery club. In the last 2 months I have backed off so much that I spend less than 30 minutes a day on it. I don't miss it either. I scroll until I see political drama, than I log off. So yeah, could be 5 minutes after I log on. LOL

Comment

Never signed up and am lucky enough to have a Fiancé who never did either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting off FB has been great for me. I recommend it for anyone....coming from a lifelong tech person still working in the IT field.

Comment

Sounds like a great idea

Comment

Sounds like a great idea

Comment

Originally posted by thaRealTexx View Post
                          Getting off FB has been great for me. I recommend it for anyone....coming from a lifelong tech person still working in the IT field.
                          To some extent, it is important to use these social media apps with IT Field
                          Because most clients approach you for search and work from such a platform as your FB or Skype WhatsApp Twitter Telegram.

Comment

Never had one

Comment

I can honestly say no real good had come from it and it’s a forum for mostly drama queens !

Comment

Only FB account is a fake profile to catch bad people doing bad things. Only social media for me is a couple of bow sites. I never understood telling you and showing you what I had for breakfast, lunch and dinner and letting you know when I’m on vacation. People stating, hey all, hitting the beach for a week or two. Maybe I’m thinking into it too far but that’s letting anyone watching know too much info.

Comment

Working...
                                X