Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my eye cups break all the time and the warranty them no questions asked

Comment

I had a pair of Leupold Olympia 10x50’s that the eye cup broke twice. The 3rd time I sent them back they sent me a pair of brand new BX-4 Pro Guide HD 10x42 Typhoon black camo.

Comment

Only ever had one warranty issue and I considered it my...well, Koplins ...fault and I told leupold that. They still gave me a better scope in return but earned a lifetime customer.

Comment

Wait, what?

Someone other than vortex needs warranty?

Blasphemy

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by lglidewell View Post
            I had a pair of Leupold Olympia 10x50’s that the eye cup broke twice. The 3rd time I sent them back they sent me a pair of brand new BX-4 Pro Guide HD 10x42 Typhoon black camo.
            Same for me except 12x50... very pleased with there service.

Comment

Great warranty sent them two pairs. one eye pcs was a little messed up the others seemed slightly blurred twenty years old they sent me two brand new pairs.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                Wait, what?

Someone other than vortex needs warranty?

Blasphemy

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                They all seem to be issues other than quality of the product though, eyecups breaking after time, older binos etc.. Free upgrades to current models.
                Not so many new or almost new binos that are having issues,

Comment

Warranty is great! They will probably send you a upgrade at no cost. They did for me anyway.

Comment

If you check the box to contact you and you act like you’re p***** because you have a hunting trip in 6 or 7 days and you can’t just go buy another quality pair, they’ll upgrade for free and expedite shipping... just sayin

Comment

I sent them off yesterday evening. Will update when I hear back and finally receive whatever they give me.

Comment

Figured I'd update this. As I said I sent them off in early February and hadn't heard anything from them, so in mid to late March I gave them a call. I can't remember who I initially spoke with in the warranty shop/department, but everyone I spoke with was extremely nice and almost seemed happy to talk to you which is not the norm for most warranty departments. The first person I talked to checked the status of my binoculars and as I expected, they couldn't be repaired and they no longer made my model. He let me know they would be replacing them with their current equivalent model. I then went on to ask about upgrading the size and he asked what size I was thinking. My original pair was 8x42 and was wanting bigger, so like 12x52. He said absolutely. I asked how much it would be and he said you're good, it's on us, just bear with me for another 3-4 weeks if that's ok so we can get them in.

Monday I called just to check status just because I had some free time and will be out of town some over the next few weeks and wanted to make sure I was in when they were delivered. This guy I spoke to was also extremely nice and checked my status and said, you're in luck they should be there tomorrow. Sure enough when I got home there was a box sitting on my porch. Opened it up and not only did they upgrade my glass, but also included a bino harness for free as well. I've owned Leupold binos and rangefinders and a scope or two for years now, but with my warranty experience they just assured they would have a lifetime customer.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Long wait but definitely seems worth it!

Comment

Nice, get them out this evening and post up how they work in lower light.

Comment

Thanks for updating this post. I'm sending mine out this week for sure as the eye relief have been broken for a long time but still usable.

Comment

Originally posted by JACK750 View Post
                                Thanks for updating this post. I'm sending mine out this week for sure as the eye relief have been broken for a long time but still usable.
                                No problem, and that's exactly how mine were.

Comment

Working...
                                X