ASA Qualifier at BCAC Jan 23 - 24

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ASA Qualifier at BCAC Jan 23 - 24

January 23-24, 10 am shot gun starts. Trad shooters may start at 9 or at 10. Shoot either day. 30 ASA targets, all ASA classes.

Please pre-register, although it is not required. Payment will be collected on site. See link: BCAC ASA Qualifier Preregistration

Club is located at:
    1715 Louis Street
    Bryan, TX 76520

Taco Truck will be there both days for lunch.

I'm sure Mike will do his world renowned qualifier announcement, but I wanted to get the word out so you can put it on your calendar.

I am very excited about the shoot! Looking forward to seeing everyone there. If you preregister your wait time should be shorter because I can pull everything ahead of time. We have made more improvements since state. Don't miss it!

Comment

We will be there

Comment

Originally posted by ttimmerman View Post
        I am very excited about the shoot! Looking forward to seeing everyone there. If you preregister your wait time should be shorter because I can pull everything ahead of time. We have made more improvements since state. Don't miss it!
        You and Brad going drive up for the shoot?
        [emoji1]

Comment

There is a new Youth Traditional class and the Eagle and Senior Eagle classes were moved into the Elementary Pins / Open. Junior Eagle is still available for kids up to age 8.

Check out the ASA web site - Federation Rules for a list.

Comment

Originally posted by michael518 View Post
            You and Brad going drive up for the shoot?
            [emoji1]
            We are thinking of making the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by Fingershooter View Post
              We will be there
              Save yourself some time in the registration line and pre-register!

One of the biggest things we deal with at the tournaments is a line for registration. By completing this form, archers can shorten their wait time because we can create score cards and entry forms ahead of time. Archers who complete this form will not have to complete the paper registration form on site. It will be populated for you and you will pick it up on site. All the archer has to do is sign the form. Look for the folder with preregistration forms at the registration table.

Comment

Working...
              X