Del Rio / Carta Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Del Rio / Carta Valley

Does anyone know if Del Rio or Carta Valley has received any rain lately with this stalled front?

All i know is that area looked like it got hammered yesterday according to the weather radar.

Comment

Amen to that! That area has been in "severe drought mode" according to a chart I found on the internet. That area of the state is not known for its abundance of rain fall, but come on man give me some rain! I own land/hunt outside of Carta Valley. Thanks for your info, forced-2-work. Oh and by the way, my grandmother also told seeing me grow up that god put us on earth to work, LOL!

Comment

I was at Loma Alta all week not a drop

Comment

We got 3-4 inches 10 miles north of Ozona Friday & Saturday. Mostly Friday

Comment

I’m 10 miles south of camp wood and we got hammered this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Rem40x View Post
              I was at Loma Alta all week not a drop

Talked to our rancher and we got a few good rains a few miles north of Loma Alta.

Comment

Yes - Its rained for the last 3 days between Del Rio and Carta Valley

Comment

Lots of rain

Comment

thanks for all the input from everyone!

Comment

It was really wet the last few days, almost got stuck in one of my feed pens.

Comment

Check out Martin Ranch-Carta Valley, on the internet. you can sign up for his rain updates. It looks like they got close to 2 inches in the past couple of days.

Comment

Here is an app that will track the rainfall on any property you want it too.

Bushel Farm: Farm management software that helps farmers organize their data and make better decisions. Start a free trial today!

Comment

Working...
                          X