Mosquito yard spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mosquito yard spray

What do you guys use to keep mosquitoes at bay in your yard? Enough to spray an acre.

I keep the grass short, no standing water around, and they keep eating us alive.

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
    What do you guys use to keep mosquitoes at bay in your yard? Enough to spray an acre.

I keep the grass short, no standing water around, and they keep eating us alive.
    Move to Lubbock, it only rains enough once every 5 years for them to be a bother and even then it’s usually windy enough they can’t fly!

Comment

Bifen

Comment

Look into "Spartan Mosquito Eradicator". . . they really have worked great for us. They would literally eat us up and within about 10 days almost all gone.

Comment

Mixture of Bifenthrin at .06% and NyGuard IGR at 1ml/gallon.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Bifen
            X2

Comment

Ddt. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Campxmas View Post
                Mixture of Bifenthrin at .06% and NyGuard IGR at 1ml/gallon.
                Where would you find the nyguard? I used it for fleas in a dog kennel a few years ago. Worked great for stopping them from reaching maturity. I can’t find it anywhere anymore.

Comment

Tsc has a bifen spray. It’s called Wisdom. It does work well. I mix in some Sevin with it then spray a couple hundred feet in every direction around the house and barns. Stops them for at least a week or until it rains.

Comment

The Spartens did not work at all for us !!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      Move to Lubbock, it only rains enough once every 5 years for them to be a bother and even then it’s usually windy enough they can’t fly!
                      Playa must not live by a playa

Comment

Working...
                      X