Opening day outfit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naked except for crocks!
    Last edited by doghouse; 08-07-2018, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Well...I usually go to the blind in shorts, tank top and snake boots. Once in the blind, I adjust to the temperature!

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
        Naked except for crocks!

Same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
          Well...I usually go to the blind in shorts, tank top and snake boots. Once in the blind, I adjust to the temperature!

Comment

Originally posted by Bradical BH View Post
            Is there something wrong with being gay?
            In our deer camp,yes! But if that’s the way you roll thats your business!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
              Close thread!

Comment

Ugh... take this topic to FB

Comment

I'm going with Mary! LOL!! I'm old enough to be her Dad. JK!

Comment

WHOA....let's get back on track here. We're all here because we share a love of bowhunting. I really was just trying to get some chatter going about the start of the season and maybe pick up some info on how to stay concealed and comfortable in the heat. I'm still kindof new at this.

Comment

Originally posted by AxisAddict View Post
                      Aren't most hunting stores and guiding companies known as outfitters?

There's a difference...

You're original question falls under 2b......non mancard approved

Hunting stores and guides fall under 1 and/or 3......mancard approved..

Definition of outfit

1 : the act of fitting out or equipping (as for a voyage or expedition)

2 a : a set of tools or equipment especially for the practice of a trade
                      b : a clothing ensemble often for a special occasion or activity
                      c : physical, mental, or moral endowments or resources

3 : a group that works as a team : organization; especially : a military unit

Comment

Shorts, camo t-shirt and snake boots.

It's not an outfit!

Comment

The proper NRA, TBH, W-T-Fed, DU, DW, LRHMWHC mancard approved way to ask is.....

First spit....second scratch the boys.....Then ask "What kind of camo clothes do you folks wear opening morning to conceal yourself in your blind or box?.. kick some dirt...

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            There's a difference...

You're original question falls under 2b......non mancard approved

Hunting stores and guides fall under 1 and/or 3......mancard approved..

Definition of outfit

1 : the act of fitting out or equipping (as for a voyage or expedition)

2 a : a set of tools or equipment especially for the practice of a trade
                            b : a clothing ensemble often for a special occasion or activity
                            c : physical, mental, or moral endowments or resources

3 : a group that works as a team : organization; especially : a military unit
                            But, hunting IS a special occasion and I'm pretty sure an activity

Alright, I'll concede. Poor phrasing on my part.

So what TACTICS are you folks using? **Snort, Spit**
                            Last edited by AxisAddict; 08-07-2018, 08:18 PM. Reason: Humor

Comment

Originally posted by Passthrough View Post
                              In our deer camp,yes! But if that’s the way you roll thats your business!
                              Just being funny dude. No need to start pointing fingers.... Touché

Comment

In a ground blind wearing a hecs suit. Black mask and black moisture wicking shirt, With an O2 Cool fan blowing straight at me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X