Daca

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daca

I have a question in my head and not sure if what I'm asking myself makes sense.

If my parent or grandparent were to have made a bunch of money illegally and the law knew it would I be able to inherit their ill gotten gains?

Sort of like those dreamers. Their parents commuted a crime but they get to keep the ill gotten gains of citizenship why?

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

The Kennedys say yes

Comment

Why? Because liberals are crazy. Crazy and stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Why? Because liberals are crazy. Crazy and stupid.
        No because they made their fortune bootlegging, kept their fortune and made a political empire with it

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          No because they made their fortune bootlegging, kept their fortune and made a political empire with it
          The Kennedy family get an import fee on every bottle of Scotch that is imported to this country.

As for daca kids, the gov. Apparently do not consider crossing the border illegally a crime so yes the kids will be able to keep all money gained by their parents.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
            The Kennedy family get an import fee on every bottle of Scotch that is imported to this country.

As for daca kids, the gov. Apparently do not consider crossing the border illegally a crime so yes the kids will be able to keep all money gained by their parents.
            ...and any unused portions of their Lone Star Cards to go along with their own cards...

Comment

Working...
            X