Ramcats not flying right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramcats not flying right?

Some swear by em... but I just can’t get these to fly right. Got my solids flying good out to 100 yards just want something with a bigger hole. Anyone have this issue?
    Top two are field points bottom right is ramcat. 70 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump

Comment

I had the same issues with the same broad heads. This may sound stupid but I think it may be wind drag that made mine shoot low.

Comment

I am afraid I won’t be any help.

I just wanted to say I’m impressed that you can hit that target out at 70 yards.

My eyes ain’t that good anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
          I am afraid I won’t be any help.

I just wanted to say I’m impressed that you can hit that target out at 70 yards.

My eyes ain’t that good anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Might have paid for some lasik [emoji1303]

Comment

Can get some iron will wides, or rages since you got the others dialed in and want a bigger hole. Or you can play with the rest to see if you can get it sorted out

Since the solids are dialed in. I wouldn’t Touch a thing because with my luck i would be so far down a rabbit hole that I can’t get out of it

Comment

Have u shot through paper to see how well tuned your field tip arrows r?

Comment

Originally posted by ABbowhunter View Post
                Have u shot through paper to see how well tuned your field tip arrows r?

Just had everything rechecked and retuned shooting bulletholes and timing is correct

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
                  Can get some iron will wides, or rages since you got the others dialed in and want a bigger hole. Or you can play with the rest to see if you can get it sorted out

Since the solids are dialed in. I wouldn’t Touch a thing because with my luck i would be so far down a rabbit hole that I can’t get out of it

Gotta send my solids off for resharpening and fixing so who knows they will be gone... was just seeing who else had that same issue got some grim reaper wt specials that should be able to hold me over for big holes

Comment

Getting fixed heads to fly with your field points can be a frustrating and time consuming endeavour! It’s one of the reasons I love my mechanical broadheads (wasp Jak Hammers) This video from John Dudley is helpful.

Good luck to you!

Comment

Looks like rest needs to come up maybe a tick line or 2

Comment

I normally get mine to touch at 30 then I’m solid out to 100 with a Broadhead

Comment

Originally posted by JB_Archery View Post
                          I normally get mine to touch at 30 then I’m solid out to 100 with a Broadhead

JB message inbound

Comment

Working...
                          X