Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HillBilly MoJo

What is YOUR HillBilly MoJo SuperPower?

Last Saturday I learned that MY HBMJ SuperPower is to do dumb things like rigging up a red neck bee suit and going all "Winnie the Poo" on the bee hive in my back yard bbq pit. We all had a good laugh.

Share YOUR HillBilly MoJo. What is HillBilly MoJo to you? and what is/would be your HillBilly MoJo SuperPower.

If'n I had a clue what you are talking about,,I dang sure wouldn't post it here.

Or anywhere else on the interweb.

Comment

Clueless,
      Thanks for the contribution!

Comment

Originally posted by cylomedia View Post
        What is YOUR HillBilly MoJo SuperPower?

Last Saturday I learned that MY HBMJ SuperPower is to do dumb things like rigging up a red neck bee suit and going all "Winnie the Poo" on the bee hive in my back yard bbq pit. We all had a good laugh.

Share YOUR HillBilly MoJo. What is HillBilly MoJo to you? and what is/would be your HillBilly MoJo SuperPower.

Not sure if this qualifies but I am alarmingly able to navigate in cities I am unfamiliar with. I can get lost in my own hometown but put me in Dallas and my old standby "just go right" works a lot more than it should. My wife thinks I am a wizard.

Comment

I have the uncanny ability of being able to break things generally considered to be unbreakable and to do so in new and exciting ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot-73 View Post
            If'n I had a clue what you are talking about,,I dang sure wouldn't post it here.

Or anywhere else on the interweb.
            Originally posted by cylomedia View Post
            Clueless,
            Thanks for the contribution!

Where does you redneck ingenuity or redneckery land you in the "git-ur-dun" category?
            Last edited by Mac...; 10-10-2015, 05:28 AM.

Comment

I have the ability to hit stuff with a hammer and make it work somehow. Worked on my tractor last week it's running like a charm.

Comment

Fix da fence.... Dig da hole.... Put a good dip in.... Yee Yee!
                Last edited by Mac...; 10-10-2015, 05:50 AM.

Comment

For those that didn't get my reference, lol ^^^^^

Comment

Lmao.... That's the low end of the gene pool there!

Comment

My HillBilly Mojo gives me the ability to recycle words and use the fer more applications. For instance Dictater, to city folk, is a mean ole man that rules a country. To the red of nekedness is can possibly be a skin condition of his neather regions. Give it a minute.

Comment

Mine comes from being cheap, I made a propeller for my trolling motor out of a fence pole and sheet metal, superbly balanced with nuts welded inside of it.

Comment

Wail, I'ont kno if'n its' one of 'em thar superpowers, but I can make the liquid evaporate out of a case of beer

Comment

Mine is losing my shoes. It didn't matter what I do if I'm out in the woods or on the water somehow I come home barefoot. Can't explain it.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
                              Mine is losing my shoes. It didn't matter what I do if I'm out in the woods or on the water somehow I come home barefoot. Can't explain it.
                              I'm your nemesis. I can find any shoe that is lost. My kids can't find a shoe? I'll find it in seconds. I'm pretty good with keys too.

Comment

Working...
                              X