No announcement yet.

Burrito lady=russian roulette.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to eat breakfast burritos off the roach coach that came by our office about once a week. huge tortilla, fried eggs, French fries, cheese, and some kind of green sauce. Tasted amazing and kept me full well past lunch. The downside was about once a month it'd make you pretty dang sick, well worth it though.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
      I've been in many restaurant kitchens and it's just as dangerous. Most chinese buffet kitchens are
      ^^^^^This.

We've done some fab/repair work in some eateries kitchens and it's disgusting.
      There is a tamale man who comes buy the shop from time to time and in 20 years I've never had a prob.

Comment

I tried something similar once when doing fish surveys at the North Jetties on Bolivar. Was headed back to the ferry and while waiting in line for the next ferry, there was a tamale truck on side of the road selling them by half or full dozen. I got a dozen and before the ferry made it over to Galveston, I was doubled over heaving and then the intestines started to cramp. Tore me up something bad and my friends and family had always said I had a 'cast iron stomach and a rubber bh, not this time.

Came down with the worst case of food poisoning ever!

Just real hard for me to trust those roach coaches anymore.

Comment

Woooo!! That looks a little questionable.

Comment

Originally posted by MassMan View Post
            I've been in many restaurant kitchens and it's just as dangerous. Most chinese buffet kitchens are
            No doubt ! Being in the HVAC industry, I've been involved in lots of ventahood maintenance and replacement. I WILL NOT EAT AT MOST OF THE PLACES I'VE DONE WORK !!!!!

Comment

Its all good til you find a cat claw in it..........

Comment

Come....... on......... ice cream

Comment

I once brought some burritos home from my favorite taco trailer for dinner for the wifey and I. When I opened the bag a roach crawled out! Unfortunately she was sitting right there. I ended up eating two burritos while explaining that the roaches know where the best food is!

I have never seen a kitchen that was roach free, some places just waste more time trying to get rid of them!

Comment

Don't trust a fart after eating that.........

Comment

Looks good to me. Best tacos I ever had were out of the taco ladies trunk at a job site.

Comment

Lingua!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo View Post
                          I do the same thing..."what kinda meat is in your tacos?"...me under my breath to her..."house cat or possum"...
                          Hey, don't knock Opossum if ya hadn't tried it!

Comment

Originally posted by boh347 View Post
                            I have no idea what this is..but its good and I ate it.
                            You still with us buddy?

Comment

Originally posted by COPPERHEAD View Post
                              Don't trust a fart after eating that.........
                              Yep. That could go from relieving a little pressure to a mad dash to the toilet in a hurry!!

Comment

Ahh come on guys where your sense of adventure.

Come on boh347 give us an update buddy or sign everything is all good. I've got 911 on my speed dial if we dont hear from you soon .

Comment

Working...
                                X