No announcement yet.

Kansas is home for the next 8 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have never thought that bobcats would have a season. I would have shot the cat if I was in that spot too. I wouldn't however contacted a out of state game warden about it the kill. A pm to the op would have been my first move.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyb_23 View Post
      I would have never thought that bobcats would have a season. I would have shot the cat if I was in that spot too. I wouldn't however contacted a out of state game warden about it the kill. A pm to the op would have been my first move.
      It would suffice to say that is probably what most people would do, about shooting the cat. Not sure about the other.

Comment

Well I feel bad for the OP. And I detest the book of faces. The cat and coyote? Well I'm glad they are out of the food chain.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Game Warden must have seized his phone too......

Comment

Originally posted by KNP16 View Post
            The Facebook post itself sounded like they were after and caught a murder suspect.
            It seems there is not a lot going on in KS if this is all they got going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

I’m sure after this ordeal he might be a little hesitant to post. Can’t blame him.

Comment

Probably plotting his revenge...

Comment

Originally posted by jbarr View Post
                  I’m sure after this ordeal he might be a little hesitant to post. Can’t blame him.
                  I'm sure this is it. Ya can't blame the guy.

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                  Probably plotting his revenge...
                  Shhhhh

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they have this thread tagged and are monitoring it

Comment

Originally posted by icetrauma View Post
                      I wouldn't be surprised if they have this thread tagged and are monitoring it
                      They already got him. Why monitor more?

Comment

Originally posted by MRW View Post
                        They already got him. Why monitor more?
                        Why not, possibly to add on anything else if possible. All the info obviously came from this thread. More post by OP could show intent and or if it was incidental or on purpose.

Comment

You cold , Smart.

Comment

Just go buy another Bow and get after it, or grab backup bow. I’m ready to see a Kansas Giant, Bobcat needed to go.

Comment

Wow...I would have never thought to check regs for a bobcat and probably would have been in the same predicament. Looks like this trip is gonna cost him way more in the long run. Sad deal all the way around IMO.

Comment

I don't know about Kansas, but if there's one thing the wardens in Missouri hated, it was out of state hunters coming in and breaking the laws. Doesn't matter what species, no breaks if you're out of state as you should have done your homework.

Yea it sucks. But the law is the law. Learn from it and don't do it again.
                                Last edited by BigRed323; 10-10-2017, 04:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X