Traditional FSC Week 38

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice shooting, gentlemen!

Looks like 3-1/4" for Briar. Great info on your equipment, as well. Right at 10 grains per pound for the arrow weight, and a nice FOC as well should do damage. Are you comfortable from either side with that dual shelf bow?

Very nice hog shot, DRT! If the center of the 12-ring was your target, then it's pretty close to 1".

Comment

Nah I wasn't shooting for that. Darn thing is in the wrong spot for a kill shot. It wasn't a competitive shot. With this finger I just wanted to get one in on the new target.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
        Are you comfortable from either side with that dual shelf bow?
        I was/am. I shoot the Lynx right handed three under. However, since early summer, Ive been mainly focusing shooting right handed three under on my Sarrels Blueridge S/R. Same arrows.

Im using Trailmaker broadheads and not Woodsman. I get the two mixed up. Same same but different.

Comment

Like to see some more shots. Just simulate your set-up with your hunting arrow. You set the distance. Then share the info so others may learn. Post by midnight today.

Comment

I shot this morning. Not well. Granted the ladder was not overly stable and I re-injured the finger yesterday when the drill hung up in the sheet metal. Shooting through tree, 20 yards, 8 feet up sitting on a step ladder. Low and left 6.5".

Comment

Way to challenge yourself, DRT! That's no gimme, and dang those wobbly ladders!

Comment

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                Way to challenge yourself, DRT! That's no gimme, and dang those wobbly ladders!
                No but I shoot 20 yards regular. I just did not follow through. Thinking about the ladder, limb clearance and getting done quick to head to work and not focused on what I should have. The shot.

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
                  No but I shoot 20 yards regular. I just did not follow through. Thinking about the ladder, limb clearance and getting done quick to head to work and not focused on what I should have. The shot.

Shot a quiver at it after I got back from work right now. Had two of right but getting the hang of it. Most of my tripods set amongst trees. I like cover all around me.

Comment

That's a hurtin' hog!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Comment

'Bout three hours to shoot by spotlight (CRM, Randy, any other East Texas boys) and post!
                      Right now, Briar Friar leads at 3-1/4"

Comment

Sounds like BF needs to put his thinking cap on. Good shooting.

Comment

Congrats to Briar Friar on a good shot! You get the call for Week 39, which includes the opening of deer season for us!

Comment

Shazaam! Good to go.

Comment

Working...
                            X