Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DEAL ALERT - Awesome neck gaiters for $4!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought these a few months ago....they aren't that great imo. $4 is about what I'd value them at max. The material I don't think is that great and is not very breathable. Glasses fog and feel like I'm being smothered....but at least have some Halloween mask. Just my opinion

Comment

I ordered a couple.

Comment

5 Pack is the way to go. 15 bucks.

Comment

awesome! Thanks! passed it on to a few buddies

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
              looks like they shut down that code c80
              I just used it, might be that I had stuff in the cart and code already applied from earlier though. Sleeves and a face shield shipped for $14.

Comment

haha it worked I got my five thanx

Comment

Got the sleeves - $7 with shipping

Comment

Anyone use faceshields like this instead of a headnet when archery hunting? Are they too hot to use for early season hunts?

Comment

Thanks for the heads up....ordered a couple of Texas ones..

Comment

Originally posted by texizona View Post
                        Anyone use faceshields like this instead of a headnet when archery hunting? Are they too hot to use for early season hunts?
                        I've never used them but I ordered a camo faceshield and camo sleeves to use for that very reason.

Comment

Just bought two for $12. Curious to see how they compare to my Buff.

Comment

I can't get it to load!!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by texizona View Post
                                I used one this past weekend in a Krivoman from 6:30pm till 9:15pm. It was hotter than Sneaky's Ram Hunt, but the faceshield didn't make me sweat any more than I already would have. I wasn't uncomfortable one bit. I think they are great for mornings when there is a slight breeze and chill to the air to help cut the cold, but also nice come October when it's really hot out and you don't want to use anything thick that would be too hot.

Comment

Working...
                                X