Another brag on Todd-ty729!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another brag on Todd-ty729!!!

I know several folks on here have used Todd for plumbing repairs but I thought he was in Denton! Have a place in Haltom City with an older couple renting it that had something clogged in the line and I couldn't get anybody to return a call much less go look at it! Reached out to Todd on here for a referral and he said we do that area and got me fixed up the next day! Anyhow they were great and cover a good bit of the metroplex it appears so if your in plumbing need give them a shout! I know I found my new plumber in the metroplex.

Thanks again!

Slew

Yeah hes aight

Comment

Todd’s plumbing is epic!

Comment

Todd is a super star!...He works himself to death sometimes that he passes out from sheer exhaustion..

Click image for larger version

Name:	13044824635_144e205185_k.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	24546696

But then he rises from the dead and kicks some more ***!

Click image for larger version

Name:	9eqe2y8y.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	24546697

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
          Todd’s plumbing is epic!
          Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Todd is a super star!...He works himself to death sometimes that he passes out from sheer exhaustion..

[ATTACH]916330[/ATTACH]

But then he rises from the dead and kicks some more ***!

[ATTACH]916331[/ATTACH]
          [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Not to mention his taste for cinnamon sticks

I do hear his office staff went downhill about 3 years ago though... [emoji56]

Comment

He is the Jose Altuve of the plumbing world...Although Altuve might have a inch or two on the MVP Plumber

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
              [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Not to mention his taste for cinnamon sticks

I do hear his office staff went downhill about 3 years ago though... [emoji56]
              Those **** cinnamon sticks...

Weird, I heard it was nothing but complaints about his office 3 years ago, something about some cranky old lady handling everything .

Hes good people. I had a coworker that needed a Water heater replaced in the attic a month or so ago and his crew got them up and running again within 24 hours and they couldn't of have been happier with the work and price.

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                Those **** cinnamon sticks...

Weird, I heard it was nothing but complaints about his office 3 years ago, something about some cranky old lady handling everything .

Hes good people. I had a coworker that needed a Water heater replaced in the attic a month or so ago and his crew got them up and running again within 24 hours and they couldn't of have been happier with the work and price.
                [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Old? Old????? Why you...

He's right though. Todd is one of the best...

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post

Nice knowing you Dan.....you better sleep with one eye open.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Nice knowing you Dan.....you better sleep with one eye open.
                    Yes! That way you'll know when she brings you a sammich!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                      Yes! That way you'll know when she brings you a sammich!

A well respected sammich at that!

Comment

Working...
                      X