Waiting to long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waiting to long

Just a piece of advice for all of my TBH's. If you are contemplating or on the fence about moving out of the city, don't wait. I should have done this 10 yrs ago when I moved to Dallas. I am in the blazing sun hooking up my gate operators, sweating profusely, and couldn't be happier. I walk out my door every morning with a **** eating grin on my face. We are even living in a travel trailer that only has 4 minutes of hot water, infested with ants, and spent half a day yesterday unclogging the toilet....But still happier than a pig in slop and it is bringing our family closer than ever!!

Did it 7 yrs ago!! Morning visitors!
    Attached Files

Comment

I'm 100% with you. We talked about it forever and are finally out of the city, and in a travel trailer also haha!!

Although we don't own the land and are just guests (family owned on my wife's side) we love it. Should have done this years and years ago. We will be purchasing a property ASAP and never looking back.

Comment

You lost me at travel trailer, been there done that. Other than that it sounds great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is your wife singing the same tune?

Comment

Wife loves it! We were all 4 piled up in the queen size bed watching monster trucks last night and she said letting me move her to the country was one of the best thins she has ever done!

Comment

What are you calling country - Melissa? It's the next Frisco. Anywhere in Collin Co. will be built up in the next 10 yrs. Expansion is heading north and that is where land is available

Comment

Lol....ain't no "country" left in Collin county!

Comment

East Texas is the way to go. But remember, NO DEER IN EAST TX!

Comment

No lie! I graduated college in 2001. Headed straight for the ranch. Never leaving!

Comment

My wife and I are in the middle of purchasing 20 acres now. Didnt take us long to realize we would not be satisfied in a subdivision. It will be a dream come true to own more than a 1 acre lot!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                        What are you calling country - Melissa? It's the next Frisco. Anywhere in Collin Co. will be built up in the next 10 yrs. Expansion is heading north and that is where land is available
                        Debbie Downer!

you are probably right

Comment

Love my short commute to work too much for us to move. Glad you found what makes you happy!

Comment

Originally posted by White Falcon View Post
                            East Texas is the way to go. But remember, NO DEER IN EAST TX!

Quoted for Truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              Debbie Downer!

you are probably right
                              Did you want me to sugar coat it like phil r. always does it when he blows another winter storm forecast? By the way is he OK? After the last few blown casts in Feb/March there wasn't a peep or even a slight explanation. I'm sure he will come back in September with a polar ice forecast all winter long for TX lol

Comment

Working...
                              X