Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*BBQ Dudes - Rubs/Sauces/Discussion/Etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*BBQ Dudes - Rubs/Sauces/Discussion/Etc...

As a competition cook I have a lot of insight into tons of different websites where you can purchase competition quality rubs / sauces / and injections. I thought I'd share them with yall. These ingredients will blow the pants off of any of the stuff you can buy off the shelf. What is your favorite rub? Feel free to share any good BBQ Advice!

1) You know I've got to start with our very own: Ragin Blaze! Absolutely incredible stuff from THE MAN himself!

Ragin Blaze, Cajun Seasonings with a Southwest Flare - Shrimp, Crawfish, Crab, Fajita and Chili seasonings shipped to your door. Made from only the freshest ingredients!

2) Chupacabra by 2 Gringos. Both the original and the Cajun are fantastic. I like to use the Original on brisket and a 50/50 blend of the Original and the Cajun on my ribs. Keep an eye out on his website, he is about to release a new rub called "Brisket Magic" and it is a game changer. I beta tested it on a big select packer brisket and it was INCREDIBLE.

Our goal is to take our favorite meats & make them better than ever before. Our penchant for experimenting is why we are able to offer a fine selection of blends that are perfect for ANY recipe.

3) Elk Creek Bar-B-Q Beef Shake and Elk Creek Bar-B-Q Cajun Stinger. Beef shake makes one heck of a steak and the Cajun Stinger is phenomenal on chicken wings. He isn't set up on his own website to sell yet, but you can get them at the BBQ Super Store. Elk Creek is also about to release a new rub called Elk Creek A-P which is his all purpose. This stuff is going to be a game changer. It has a smoky - garlic taste that just works fantastic on everything from steak to fish to veggies - keep your eye out for that one as well.

4) Meat Church BBQ - He has TONS of stuff. I use all of them! From the rubs to his injections! His Beef injection and Chicken injection have been getting me paid this year in comps. My advice would be to buy one of the combo packs, you can't go wrong with any of his stuff. Oh, and while your on this site, be sure to check under the "Pro Staff" tab, I'm hiding in there .

We are your home for Barbeque seasonings and clothing! We strive to produce the coolest BBQ merchandise on the web.

5) Kosmos BBQ - Like Meat Church, these guys have TONS of stuff to offer. I use some of their injections as well as their chicken rub. Their sauces are incredible too!

Get award-winning BBQ rubs and sauces from a world champion! Upgrade your backyard barbecue with Kosmo's Q famous brisket injections, Wing Dust, and more. Shop Now ยป

6) Next up is Texas Pepper Jelly. Craig's Sauce is without a doubt my favorite. I use it in comps and at the house. His pepper jellies are incredible and his "Rib Candy" is by far one of the most popular things on the BBQ circuit, and that isn't just in Texas, that is all over the world. I suggest the Pineapple Habanero on ribs, just trust me on that.

Welcome to TPJ home of the original Rib Candy rib glaze, Craig s BBQ Sauce, Craig's Seasonings and amazing pepper jellies. Find everything you need for great BBQ at Texas Pepper Jelly.

7) BBQ Super Store - If you just want somewhere to look around and try new stuff, the BBQ Super Store is what you're looking for. If you buy from here be sure to check out "The Judge" and "The General" and "The Executioner" which are all made by the site owner of BBQ Super Store. All 3 of those rubs are proven winners.

There are tons and tons of other sites / companies / vendors that have great stuff, but if any of you are looking to step up your Q game, these places are a great start!

Thanks for the info.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Head Country is all I use. Have seen lots of good reviews of Ragin Blaze on here, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post
        Head Country is all I use. Have seen lots of good reviews of Ragin Blaze on here, though.
        Head Country sauce for me as well. Do not care for their rub

Comment

Originally posted by Grayson View Post

Head Country is some good stuff. The chupacabra is as well

Comment

Thanks for posting up.

Weather should be getting good soon enough. Is there gonna be a fall season TBH cook off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In

Comment

Awesome !

Comment

I may try a couple of these out. I mainly keep it simple with just salt and black pepper.

Comment

In.

Comment

I've been using Malcolm Reed's Killer Hogs "The BBQ Rub". What do you think of his products?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Comment

Chupacabra, ribs.

Comment

Perfect timing. Getting ready for a competition here in Lubbock in a few weeks. Ordered the meat church product.

Comment

Took a look at meat church. I'm game to try any rub. Injections intrigue me I just feel like I'm missing something. Take the beef- oil, msg, salt and beef broth. I see where that's adds moisture but not where it's magic. Not being critical, I'm truly confused. I want a reason to try injecting my briskets which do tend to be on the dry side in my opinion.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Tagged for future reference

Comment

Working...
                              X