Rinehart 100 Tyler TX Mar.10-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rinehart 100 Tyler TX Mar.10-11

I know it is still a couple of months out, but who all is planning on going to the Rinehart 100 this year in Tyler? I am planning on attending. Just curious who else might be going.

I'm going with YOU.

Comment

I will be there

Comment

Glad you posted this broken arrow. I am planning on going as I missed last year. I was going to check around at the Fudd hunt to see if we could get a group together for this shoot.

A fun shoot where you don’t keep score + some loud trad guys picking on each other = a good time.

My only dilemma is that my house should be completed around March 1st. I hope they are right on schedule. A week early and I miss Fudd ’07, a week late and I miss Rhinehart 100.

Comment

Since I don't have to worry about work travel to "exotic" places anymore, I can attend some of these shoots. Tell me more. What is the Rhinehart 100? Is there a website where I can find out more? Thanks.

LD

Comment

Discussion link http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ead.php?t=5532

Basically my understanding is that it is a fun shot (no official scoring) with every conceivable animal you can think of and then some you can’t. They generally set up some targets that even lean to the strange side.

I haven’t spoken to anyone who has been that didn’t enjoy it.

Comment

You guys planning to shoot all 100 in one day?

Or 50/50 over two days?

They just ordered an ad in the LSBA magazine for the shoot (2nd year in a row), so I'd like to check it out. 100 targets in one day could be fun...if I have enough arrows left over from Fudd, I could lose them all there!

Comment

Tinman, I'm easy, 50/50, 100. or 100 w/recurve on Sat., and 100 on Sunday with the Longbow.. Its right in the middle iof my 4 days off, so I could shoot Monday. We should definitely get the group thing going.

TradAg, Come shoot, if need be I'll help you move the next week

Comment

Working...
                X