Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Decisions decisions, broadhead opinions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decisions decisions, broadhead opinions!

I have narrowed down to two broadheads that I'm wanting to try this year but cant make my mind up. Any thoughts would be appreciated. I'm looking at the muzzy trocar hb and afflictor broadheads. Thanks in advance!

Throw them both away and get some grim reapers lol

Comment

Magnus Stinger 125gr done

Skinny

Comment

Tagged. Really liked what the Magnus Stinger did to a hog last year. I really want a good fixed for elk hunting.

Comment

I use the muzzy and have been happy with them so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm shooting either a Stinger Buzzcut 2 blade or a Black Hornet Ser Razor 2 blade for elk this year. I REALLY want to shoot a big Simmons or Phat Head 2 blade(1.5" +) for deer this year.

Honestly, a German Kinetic would be what I really want to shoot, but I'm not going to drop the coin on them this year.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

I shot a doe with a muzzy trocar this past season and it ate her up.

Comment

Exodus 125gr full blade. Fly like darts out to 70yrds for me.

Comment

You’re going to get a hundred opinions on every other broad head but the ones you’re asking about.

Comment

Muzzy's are usually a good broadhead, but they are one and done for the most part. Meaning you shoot an animal once and you throw them away. Valkyrie archery makes some awesome broadheads and they claim they can be reused after going through bone. Though you pay more upfront, you retain and reuse them for years. That's if you can find them after a shot. I have not used them yet, but I think I am going to save up and get a full set for next hunting season.

Comment

Originally posted by MQ32Shooter View Post
                      You’re going to get a hundred opinions on every other broad head but the ones you’re asking about.
                      Yup, here’s mine. (Haven’t bought them yet but ) I’m decided on RMS Cutthroat.
                      Lifetime guaranteed single bevel cut on contact. Less than half the price of a Bishop.

Comment

Rage....

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
                          Rage....

God Bless EBH

Comment

All broad heads will kill animals. If you are looking for well made and out of material that will get sharp- German Kenetics - I don’t shoot them as I have a habit of launching arrows but if I was a trophy hunter and could fake zero chances in problems I would buy them

Comment

I shot afflictors last year and have a couple more packs ordered now. I like them better than grim reapers and I was and still am a fan of reapers. I know nothing about the muzzy head you asked about.

Comment

Working...
                              X