No announcement yet.

Should I go hunt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess you cold hang around the house and relax but you would be thinking about hunting and wondering if anything was at the feeder. You can relax after you get your trophy. Surely you know someone that would come help for a hindquarter off of an Axis.

Comment

Do I even need to answer this??

Comment

If you simply want to kill something then you are hunting for the wrong reason.

Comment

Bad day of hunting beats the best day of working. I'm with the others and I'd have a cooler of cold drinks in my blind to cool me off during sits. Now's the time to really see how good your scent control game is

Comment

This is an amazing tool I have found to help with the “Should I go Hunting?” Question. It’s Science so it’s pretty hard to argue with
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Ronnie41 View Post
              If you simply want to kill something then you are hunting for the wrong reason.
              Oh.... thanks!

Nevermind guys. Classified post coming soon with 3 bows and a bunch of hunting stuff for sale...

Comment

If hunting ever sounds like less fun than sitting around the house you may need to find a new hobby lol. Get a cooler of beer and go knock down an axis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                  Its to hot to hunt. LOL Its fishing season.

+1

Comment

Wow- I know I’ve been gone for awhile, but the ridiculousness of the question you are asking makes me want to CT your head and mine!

Hell yeah I would get after them, even in the heat. Early mornings and late evenings will be great. I killed my giant fallow in the heat of Aug with Buff a few years back. So worth it.

Comment

I agree with the do both responses. Go for a couple days, and when your ready to go home go home!

Comment

Go. Now. HURRY!

Comment

Originally posted by 88 Bound View Post
                          Go. Now. HURRY!
                          Can't go until Sunday. Oldest kiddo has a baseball tournament Friday and Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by nursejenn View Post
                            Oh.... thanks!

Nevermind guys. Classified post coming soon with 3 bows and a bunch of hunting stuff for sale...
                            Once again the delirium of hunting is prevalent but I feel much better with your response- I want to kill with my bow and will shoot any legal thing I can with a bow. I want hides and heads to decorate my house and meat in the freezer. Sometimes I just get the itch to place a life sucking arrow through the pump station of whatever’s available...just because. Go forth and bow kill!

Comment

We are chasing axis this weekend in Menard! Won’t be as hot this weekend, I hope!

Comment

If axis are on the hit list I am hunting, I don't care how hot it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X