cummins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tagged

I have a ‘15 Ram 2500 with 53k and have been very happy with its performance overall. At 100k it will get deleted and it does get old running 75mph down the highway in 5th to burn out some of the emissions crud built up once a month or so. I do look forward to the deletion though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have really liked my 15 Ram 2500 with the 6.4 Hemi. The ride is nice loaded or unloaded. I've ridden in and driven a friend's SRW F350, and I'll echo what others have said. That suspension is very, very stiff. It will bounce you around a lot. For a daily driver without a load I wouldn't want it.

LWD

Comment

Originally posted by 91cavgt View Post
        A coworker of mine has leased a 1 ton truck from each of the big 3 over the last few years. This is what they had to say about each;

Ford: super stiff suspension while not towing, the stiffest out of all 3. Don’t drive down a dirt road with an open top drink cause it will splash out.

Chevy: the best riding truck and nice interior but seemed to be the slowest when hitched up to their normal livestock trailer full of cattle.

Dodge: awesome power, it’s too bad the rest of the truck is not as top notch as the engine/transmission.
        I had a 2015 duramax dually and hated it. Don't get me wrong it was the best riding truck I've ever owned, but when hooked up to my stock trailer loaded down with cows it was weak.

Comment

Originally posted by LWD View Post
          I have really liked my 15 Ram 2500 with the 6.4 Hemi. The ride is nice loaded or unloaded. I've ridden in and driven a friend's SRW F350, and I'll echo what others have said. That suspension is very, very stiff. It will bounce you around a lot. For a daily driver without a load I wouldn't want it.

LWD
          Was his a 17+ Truck? The new generation rides MUCH MUCH better than the 11-16’. It outrider any of the 11-14’ Model Rams with Cummins and Hemis that I had by miles, and those were all 2500s.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Then something is wrong with them. A Cummins will not win a drag race with a Duramax if both are stock.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Maybe there is. Both of them need about half a mile to negotiate a pass on the highway it seems. I know my cummins will boogie around people at 65-70.

Comment

This just happened. Ugh! Has anyone encountered the service anti lock brake system soon warning? 2015 Ram 2500

Comment

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
                This just happened. Ugh! Has anyone encountered the service anti lock brake system soon warning? 2015 Ram 2500

Never had it on a Dodge but I would bet money on a speed sensor

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                  Never had it on a Dodge but I would bet money on a speed sensor

Thanks bud! Will check the rear diff one first.

Comment

Working...
                  X