No announcement yet.

Cottage Cheese

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ran out of sea salt... so just coated it with extra course black pepper and a dash of Tony's

Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      I win!

Now my dog is showing up! I win sucka!

Comment

Originally posted by tfrye View Post
        My favorite way to eat cottage cheese is to refrigerate immediately after buying it, after about 5 hours take it out, remove the lid and foil and then slowly dump it down the garbage disposal!

agreed.. wouldn't even let my dog touch it.

Comment

With tapatio, cholula or franks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yuck...............

Comment

Beside a good steak with a fork or spoon

Comment

Ya'll are kidd'in me.........

Nobody actually eats that stuff....
                I've stepped in it a few times.. But never ate any of it....

Comment

Did y'all see the skinny chick on the new Gong Show last week eat five big tubs of cottage cheese in 90 seconds?

The good part starts at 0:31 minutes

One News Page: News and Video Portal Trusted Since 2008. Featuring 100 million news articles, headlines and videos from hand-curated, verified global media sources.

You are welcome.
                  Last edited by banzai; 07-30-2017, 12:49 PM.

Comment

For years I thought I was the only person that ate it. My whole family thinks I'm weird for eating it, but I also enjoy buttermilk with cornbread crushed up in it... so maybe I am weird.

Favorite way is just with salt and black pepper

I also enjoy it with canned fruit from time to time, mandarin oranges, pineapple, or pears. The fruit has to be canned though.

Comment

Healthy Alfredo Sauce Recipe. Love alfredo sauce but not the fact that it's totally unhealthy? Give this far healthier version a try!

Fettuccine Alfredo sauce made with cottage cheese- it's delicious and I can't stand cottage cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by lungbuster1985 View Post
                        For years I thought I was the only person that ate it. My whole family thinks I'm weird for eating it, but I also enjoy buttermilk with cornbread crushed up in it... so maybe I am weird.

Favorite way is just with salt and black pepper

I also enjoy it with canned fruit from time to time, mandarin oranges, pineapple, or pears. The fruit has to be canned though.
                        My parents got me started on it. Usually they'd serve it with sliced pineapple or peaches. I prefer regular Bordons and eat it plain. Haven't bought any in a long while.

Comment

Originally posted by 2germans View Post
                          https://www.thegraciouspantry.com/cl...alfredo-sauce/

Fettuccine Alfredo sauce made with cottage cheese- it's delicious and I can't stand cottage cheese.
                          I have had lasagna made with cottage cheese instead of ricotta cheese. It was good, and cost less.

Comment

Originally posted by BaconIsMyFriend View Post
                            My parents got me started on it. Usually they'd serve it with sliced pineapple or peaches. I prefer regular Bordons and eat it plain. Haven't bought any in a long while.
                            It's been a while for me too. I actually Looked at it in the store the other day, but I put it back since I was about to start night shift. Now I have a strange craving.

Comment

Originally posted by banzai View Post
                              I have had lasagna made with cottage cheese instead of ricotta cheese. It was good, and cost less.
                              I've had this too. It was delicious.

Comment

Use it as the last topping on a salad, then the ranch dressing on top!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X