Browning strike force

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browning strike force

Has anybody ever bought refurbished game cams off ebay?? Like the Browning Strike force Seems to be a good deal. If not whos gottem for cheap?

Ooooh...I'd be scared to death to buy refurbed off eBay. I have 5 of them and love em. But they were purchased new. If you're like a lot of us and live hours from the lease, the last thing I want to add to my worrries is "are these refurbs gonna work like a new one".

Comment

We have bought 4 refurbished Strikeforce and have had no problems. Got them for $54 each was hard not to try.

Comment

I bought 2 moultrie M-80 refurbished one time. NEVER AGAIN, I'm not sure either ever took the first picture

Comment

I have 4 strike force refurbs I bought off eBay first of the year they are all still working like new ones.

Comment

I have 3 refurbished 2016 models from eBay in the field right now. I have high hopes for those $65 cameras!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I buy a lot of refurb items on Ebay.....99% of the time the unit is basically brand new. Most are probably instant returns, problem or not and the unit is check and/or fixed with a new part and sold as a refurb. I have not had any issues buying refurb items.

Comment

Browning strike force

That's all I will buy now.
                Focus camera on eBay has them for $65-75 from time to time. They are factory refurbs in a factory package. Can't tell the difference. Pics are still amazing. I just put 2 more out.
                I think they are $72 with free shipping right now.

Comment

Thanks for the help guys. Just picked up 2 of them! For now anyways.......

Comment

Originally posted by TXChickenRanch View Post
                    Thanks for the help guys. Just picked up 2 of them! For now anyways.......

Keep them on your watch list. They will lower the price from time to time. The pair I got was $125 I think.

Comment

Well, looks like I will have to give the refurb another shot. I was sure dead set against it.

Comment

Originally posted by Hix View Post
                        That's all I will buy now.
                        Focus camera on eBay has them for $65-75 from time to time. They are factory refurbs in a factory package. Can't tell the difference. Pics are still amazing. I just put 2 more out.
                        I think they are $72 with free shipping right now.

They all suck and rarely make it 2 years in South Texas so if I can get a camera under $75 and it last a season or two I'd be happy. I bought several $200 primos cameras and they all broke after a season or two at most.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                          They all suck and rarely make it 2 years in South Texas so if I can get a camera under $75 and it last a season or two I'd be happy. I bought several $200 primos cameras and they all broke after a season or two at most.

Man I get 4-5 years out of mine in West Texas. You are lucky to get 2? Of course I have mine in boxes that proetct them somewhat but still.....

I am starting year 5 with some Moultrie M-80XTs and looking to add some of the Browning or the new Coverts to the stash.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Man I get 4-5 years out of mine in West Texas. You are lucky to get 2? Of course I have mine in boxes that proetct them somewhat but still.....

I am starting year 5 with some Moultrie M-80XTs and looking to add some of the Browning or the new Coverts to the stash.

I run 5 cameras on 550 acres and should run more but can't afford to keep them running. I have been running cameras for 5 or 6 years and in the beginning only ran 3. After the first year I had to replace all 3 and after the second year I replaced 2 of the three. The third year I added a 4th stand and had to replace all 4 the next year. First year I ran the big bulky moultire cameras that took c or d batteries. I replaced them with primos cameras that were smaller and none of them made 2 full seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                              I run 5 cameras on 550 acres and should run more but can't afford to keep them running. I have been running cameras for 5 or 6 years and in the beginning only ran 3. After the first year I had to replace all 3 and after the second year I replaced 2 of the three. The third year I added a 4th stand and had to replace all 4 the next year. First year I ran the big bulky moultire cameras that took c or d batteries. I replaced them with primos cameras that were smaller and none of them made 2 full seasons.

Well yeah I've not heard good things about the Primos or older Moultries. My longevity has been with Scoutguards, Bushnell Trophy Cams and the M-80XTs mentioned above.

Comment

Working...
                              X