LBJ Who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBJ Who

is gonna hunt this weekend????I'll be up there this weekend,most likely be camping in unit 31,i'll be in a 2007 chevy 4 door silverado in silver,camo TBH sticker upper left corner of back window and a white deer skull with drop tines in the lower right,come by and say HI!!!!Everyone hope you have good luck up there this weekend.......Brian

Ttt

Comment

Good luck to you Brian. I hope y'all bag something!

Comment

Can't make it this weekend Brian. Heading for a week in Kansas. Good luck to you.

Comment

May just do a day hunt Saturday, if I have time I will drop by and say hello.

Comment

I am taking this weekend off, and getting busy on Monday. Hopefully I can take of sum bidness before the turkey day rush!!! Brian what happened to the Red Dodge mobile??? And for what it is worth, Glenn's tip of the week: 55. Good Luck

Comment

Glen,it started to break down,so I broke down and bought a NEW truck,much better than the ole Dodge..
              Glenn i sent you an email,get bavk with me asap,i left you both my phone numbers....Later...Brian
              Buck-a-do,if you can ,make it by that would be great if not thats fine too...
              Last edited by PSEBrian; 11-17-2006, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Brian, if you see this check your PMs. I no getty da email.

Comment

Get in touch with me please

Brian or Rhonda,
                  Please get in touch with me soon. thanks. I tried Pm but it wouldn't work.

Comment

A buddy of mine and I were heading out to LBJ. But, I got us on a bow only lease for the weekend. So, we are going to try that. I may be out there next week.

Scott

Comment

Good luck on the lease this weekend. maybe we will cross paths next week.

Comment

Someone reported a 152" buck taken north of Cottonwood Lake last weekend.
                        Saw a 2 1/2 yr old buck bothering a doe this evening. He ran her around a few minutes then lost interest.

Should be some more does coming in heat soon. Good luck to all you LBJ hunters.

Comment

bump

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
                            Good luck on the lease this weekend. maybe we will cross paths next week.
                            Sounds good. So far, the majority of LBJ hunters I've run into out there have been really good guys. Only a couple of wierdo types. We swear they had a .223 rifle out there instead of a shotgun as the shot report wasn't shotgun like. But, we never saw the rifle.

Comment

****,can u believe a 152'' come off of LBJ,man those deer must be hiding pretty good 'cause i haven't seen a dang thang,someone PLEASE help me out so i can put some meat in the freezer,it's starting to cool off in temp and i'm craving some of my wife's deer chili and if you help i'll share my deer chili with ya.....Brian

Comment

Working...
                              X