• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    bahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Just get into the boxcar......its for your safety
    He'll be at the front of the line!

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
      Right, Kevin. We are all racist for speaking out against our overreaching government. I don’t care what color the lady is, nor do the VAST majority here.
      Who sounds like the BLM activist again...?
      Racist, no.

Hypocrite, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by BULL21 View Post
        Take the mask debate out of the picture. What if she was smoking/drinking in the stands when the rules said no alcohol/tobacco on the premise, would you stand by her side for breaking the rules set forth then. All she had to do was leave when asked to, but she chose to resist. Now she’s in jail, and her kid gets to deal with his mother being arrested in front of all his friends. There is a time a place for a fight, perhaps this wasn’t the time or place!
        Those other things could possibly harm other fans. Sitting with her family would not. She decided to take a stand against tyranny, not smoke a cig. Maybe it starts a movement. Maybe she is the Rosa of Rona!

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
          Here in lies the problem. Medical experts disagree on this virus. The ones who say the government experts are wrong, get censored.

At the beginning of this plandemic, the “experts” predicted 2 million death in the US. The government “experts” have steadily been changing their numbers all through this ordeal. Now, the CDC has had to admit that only 6% have died from the corona virus itself. Why? Because Trump made the reporting go to HHS instead of the CDC. After that happened, the states started admitting that they had “mis-coded” most of their cases. Ironic, no?
          I could not agree with you more on this. Problem is we are still locked down. So.....what's going to end the lock down? Trump? CDC? State Governors? Our leaders including Trump are too busy playing politics and talking about silk ties and bashing each other instead of doing what we put them in office to do. Both sides are flawed and will forever be. This is the new normal. Masks aren't going away any time soon. No sense in getting so mad over it. Nothing will change it until the politicians decide there is something more news worthy to bash each other over.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
            Racist, no.

Hypocrite, yes.
            Please refer to RiverRats post above. If you are comparing this and George Floyd you are off your rocker.

Comment

How come none of the clown patriots in the stands came to her rescue?

Good thing for the cop there wasn't any TBHers there.

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
                I could not agree with you more on this. Problem is we are still locked down. So.....what's going to end the lock down? Trump? CDC? State Governors? Our leaders including Trump are too busy playing politics and talking about silk ties and bashing each other instead of doing what we put them in office to do. Both sides are flawed and will forever be. This is the new normal. Masks aren't going away any time soon. No sense in getting so mad over it. Nothing will change it until the politicians decide there is something more news worthy to bash each other over.
                That’s my point. No one is going to announce, “Ok, it’s all behind us, you can go without your mask now.” If everyone just quit wearing them, what could they possibly do? Lock up half the country? Not going to happen.

Even the Texas Republican Party has called for Abbott to lift ALL Coronavirus mandates. People are getting sick and tired of being played. To bad you aren’t one of those willing to try and change it. And yes, we the people do have the power to change things. We just have to be united in order to do so.

BTW, yes governor’s absolutely can stop it. Just look at the states that NEVER shut down. Trump NEVER mandated any kind of shut down or mask, temperature check, quarantine or curfew. That was the individual states governor’s call.
                Last edited by Ironman; 09-25-2020, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Here's an honest question. How many of you are like me and have children in school? I have a kindergartener and a 7th grader. There is no choice or ability for them to not wear a mask on the bus or at school. So for those who oppose the mask rule so strongly, are you sending your children to school with masks on? If so why? Isn't that hypocritical?

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                    Please refer to RiverRats post above. If you are comparing this and George Floyd you are off your rocker.
                    So the assumption is if its a white lady, she's probably innocent. But if he is a black man, he probably has a bunch of felonies? Im not talking about George Floyd, this is as hypothetical as River Rats post above.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      I read where she told the officers that she had asthma. If that is truly the case then she was exempt. That thing called the ADA protects her.
                      Plenty of people with asthma wearing n95 in the medical field daily without issue. That’s an excuse that many people have tried to use. Just like everyone in California developed chronic pain conditions when they wanted their medical weed card. Just like people taking their “service dog” in every store or restaurant they go in

Comment

Here's an honest question. How many of you are like me and have children in school? I have a kindergartener and a 7th grader. There is no choice or ability for them to not wear a mask on the bus or at school. So for those who oppose the mask rule so strongly, are you sending your children to school with masks on? If so why? Isn't that hypocritical?
                        I don't think it is hypocritical. You may not agree. Kids didn't make the rules and can't change the rules. "Adults" made the rules and we need some more grown *** adults to stand up for change. If every one of us will not wear a mask when we go to the store, it will make a difference. Folks need to see that it is possible. I see it more every day and hope more people continue to wake up.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                          Those other things could possibly harm other fans. Sitting with her family would not. She decided to take a stand against tyranny, not smoke a cig. Maybe it starts a movement. Maybe she is the Rosa of Rona!
                          I understand both sides, and I’m playing devil’s advocate here. I, personally,think everything should be opened fully today. Drinking a single beer should hurt no one, correct, but it’s against the rules. The fans were spaced out Far enough that her cigarette smoke wouldn’t have hurt anyone correct? Let’s say she was dipping in the stands instead of smoking? I think the mask rules are stupid. What are you going to do if the governor lifts the rules tomorrow, but the school district keeps them in place?

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                            I don't think it is hypocritical. You may not agree. Kids didn't make the rules and can't change the rules. "Adults" made the rules and we need some more grown *** adults to stand up for change. If every one of us will not wear a mask when we go to the store, it will make a difference. Folks need to see that it is possible. I see it more every day and hope more people continue to wake up.
                            So you have absolutely no answer to my question. Gotcha. Well I didn't make the rules the Governor did and last I checked he was in charge. So you are fine with having your children wear a mask that serves absolutely no purpose in your way of thinking but refuse to wear one yourself? About like saying my kids don't sell drugs but I do because I'm a grown *** adult..... Your logic is a bit flawed sir.

Comment

So you have absolutely no answer to my question. Gotcha. Well I didn't make the rules the Governor did and last I checked he was in charge. So you are fine with having your children wear a mask that serves absolutely no purpose in your way of thinking but refuse to wear one yourself? About like saying my kids don't sell drugs but I do because I'm a grown *** adult..... Your logic is a bit flawed sir.
                              You aren’t very good at analogies are you?

Comment

No better than you at logic I guess.....

Comment

Working...
                                X