Romney . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romney . .

Is he really going to support GOP SCOTUS pick? . .

He supports a nomination process. He isn’t about to confirm a new justice at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I think the dead beat will vote affirmative being Barrett is a conservative pro lifer.

He’s still an evil rat [emoji232]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think he will tote the Republican line in this one.

Trump probably has the Epstein flight log with Romney’s name on it...

Comment

Does he get a vote as Romney and a vote as Pierre Dilecto?

Comment

He will vote no when it is rat killin time.

Comment

He will vote yes, he wants to have him moment like McCain did on obamacare, and he won't squander it on a guaranteed confirmation.

Comment

I would be surprised if he didn't vote in the affirmative. He's a mormon from a state full of mormons. They are staunch pro-life and have a deep love and respect for the sanctity of SCOTUS. There is no way he would win re-election if he voted nay. And he loves the power and notoriety of being a Senator too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
                  I would be surprised if he didn't vote in the affirmative. He's a mormon from a state full of mormons. They are staunch pro-life and have a deep love and respect for the sanctity of SCOTUS. There is no way he would win re-election if he voted nay. And he loves the power and notoriety of being a Senator too much.

Good point that I didn’t consider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Laszlo View Post
                    I sure hope you're right. Makes a confirmation vote before the election very important.

But some how I get the gut feeling he'll try to postpone the vote until after the election and vote present.

Comment

As much as Romney hates Trump, I have the feeling he's just lying in wait for the chance to pull a McCain and give Trump a thumbs down to kill something Trump wants/needs done... Romney is a weasel and sore loser. He had his chance at being president and he could have won if he'd grown a pair and used them... He had obama on the ropes and let him up to fight again and obama scored a TKO and whupped him.

Comment

I think Romney wont be able to mess this up with a 'no' vote. The democrats have messed up in recent days by pushing Susan Collins back to our side. SCJ gets appointed.

Comment

Romney is the epitome of that term 'the swamp'.

Comment

Sometimes the guy has to pull his head out of his arse for air.

Comment

Who knows how that flake will vote....he just wants the attention.

One of the most dangerous places to be is in between Romney and a TV camera.

Comment

Working...
                              X