for those trying to or thinking about giving up smokeless tobacco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for those trying to or thinking about giving up smokeless tobacco

I have found what may be the answer. Back on 2/9/15, I tried to lay the Copenhagen down and walk away from a 30+ year habit. It has been hard and I have relapsed a time or two to be honest.
    Until this past Friday when I received the product that I ordered to try to help myself. It arrived and I immediately opened it and tried it out Friday evening and to be honest I have not thought twice about Copenhagen.

The product is called Cowboy Coffee Chew. It comes in a tin can and is 1.4 ounces of coffee. The only thing in it is coffee, honey, sugar, and creamer. You put it in your lip just like snuff. It sits like snuff in your lip, makes you salivate and spit like snuff does or you can just swallow it and it is like drinking coffee.
    You can buy it on Amazon with free shipping. You can buy 1 can or 20 cans....whatever you want to order. 1 can is $5.99, 5 cans is $21.99, so it is comparable to snuff in price.
    I absolutely love this stuff and it really has taken away every thought of snuff........at least for me.

If you are trying to quit, thinking " I need to quit" or want to quit, I honestly think this stuff will help
    Attached Files

May have to give this a try.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
      May have to give this a try.

Same here. Thanks for posting

Comment

I may have to check this out myself,

Comment

Only challenge with this kind of method is you replace one habit with another. I hope it works for you though.
          I was in your same situation 3 years ago and I asked my dentist about it and he gave me a prescription for Chantix.
          I have never looked back and have not had a dip since.
          I know a lot of guys do different things to try and quit and I hope it works for you. It feels great to be rid of a very nasty and dangerous habit!

Comment

I quit over a year ago using Smokey Mountian herbal snuff. I did Copenhagen for over 20 years and just laid it down one day and have never bought another can. Good luck to all that are trying to quit.

Comment

I used to make something similar when I was quiting. I used 80 %coffee, 20% tea, and enough whisky to moisten and flavor. It was pretty dang good too.

Comment

I quit dipping almost nine years ago, after a thirty three year addiction but I want to try this out.

Comment

I too used the Smokey Mountain Snuff when I quit. Good taste and only $2.50 a can.

Comment

I also replaced my tobacco with coffee moisturizing with water stopped for 6 months then jumped back on the wagon, about time to try it again..

Comment

For all you quitters out there. What's the best way to quit smoking y'all found? I have set quit dates and held out for a couple weeks to a few months but it's that one sudden urge that just says screw it. Looking for advice big time. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tailboard2523 View Post
                        I too used the Smokey Mountain Snuff when I quit. Good taste and only $2.50 a can.
                        Where do you get it?

Comment

Quit my 25+ year habit last April. Small dose of Chantix and Smokey Mountain herbal snuff. Walmart and tobacco shops carry the best selection but I had a couple store owners close to my house stock it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
                            Where do you get it?
                            They sale Smokey Mountian at Albertsons, Walmart, Stripes and Allsups up here. Walmart will have it for sure but you can only get it in the lane that sells the regular tobacco products

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
                              Where do you get it?
                              HEB has it

Comment

Working...
                              X