Android or Apple??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android or Apple??

Am I the only one that prefers android? I have tried iPhones and dont mind them but prefer androids. Seems like 90% of people have iPhones. I guess I just dont get it?

iPhones do have some neat features like FaceTime and android has been a little slow to catch up I guess.

Rick

Android all day.

Comment

Android here. Whatsapp is nice for iphone/android mixed groups. Wish they'd add an imessage app to Android, lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I've only ever had apple and still have an iPhone for work. About 8months ago my wife and i went to Verizon and decided we were tired of apple and got androids. I was very skeptical at first but now all I can say is I'm not sure what you'd have to do to make me go back. In just about every aspect the android is superior, to this day im still finding new features on my S10. I dont know many current android users that have ever said they prefer apple.

Next time you go for an upgrade, give android a try and see for yourself.

Comment

Apple

Comment

Droid

Comment

Android fan here but I'm hating Google's election interference these days and considering switching. Not sure Apple's any better in that dept though, maybe just a little less control.

Comment

Worldwide android definitely leads by a large percentage. In the US, I thinks it more like 50-55% Android. Android still leads here but not by much.

I have an Android.

Comment

The ONLY thing apple has better is the camera. My wife constantly complains that all her friends with Iphones take better photos but when I say "go trade in and get am iphone then." She says "no i like my phone (its an lgg8) I just want that camera.

I'll never buy another apple product. Ive had my LG phones since the G3 and am awaiting the Velvet for tmobile. That 600mhz 5g signal reaches some mountain areas I venture to so I'm eager.

Comment

I'm an Android guy. I've had 3 Android and 3 apple phones. Always preferred Android but got two iPhones from work. Just had bad luck with anything Apple.

None of the iphones lasted 18 months before crashing. The kicker is the apple store kids always had the same answer; buy a new one. Wife and daughter love apple stuff. I've had to replace phones, watches, and earphones all before I should've. That said, my parents are still using iPhone 5's so apparently some are built for the long haul.

Never had a Droid die from anything other than my clumsiness. They were all a few years old.

Comment

I use my phone at work and I can do way more way easier with Android. I won an iPad and tried so hard to like it but finally gave it away.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bulltx50 View Post
                        Android all day.
                        X2

Comment

Android phone. MAC Laptops. iPhones are just plain confusing to me and frankly overpriced and a little too cultish for my taste.

Comment

I've always had androids, everyone else in my family has iPhones. I always have to hear how much my wife hates her iPhone, but she just won't switch.

Comment

Wife and kids all think they have to have apple and I got a droid. My chargers (the original too) are always right were I put em. They've all had random issues come up from time to time...I don't.

Comment

Working...
                              X