I absolutely love being a dad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I absolutely love being a dad

My son will be 7 months in four days. Every day has been such a blessing... He's brought such joy and happiness into my life... I am excited to teach him what I know, watch him grow into a young man, and of course, strike out tons and tons of hitters.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JovdGrE0huE"]Nolan says Dada - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4xoYwWKp7g"]High five at 6 Mos and 2 weeks - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoRuUGj_P1o"]YouTube[/ame]

I love every single day with him... Truly the best blessing in my life during this COVID crap has been the ability to see him and be his dad every single day.

Happy Father's Day, dads!

There is nothing better.
    I just got home from work and like every other day the moment I see those kids I’m happy

Comment

Raising my kids has been the highlight of my life. That, and practicing making them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome! God has blessed me with so much more than I deserve, my two
        Kids have brought me a joy I did not know was attainable!

Comment

It’s the best thing ever! At the fields watching my daughter play ball today which is a traditional Father’s Day for me. Track meet in Leander yesterday with my son. Wouldn’t have it any other way. God has blessed me with two amazing kiddos.

Happy Father’s Day y’all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

No bigger blessing in life than to be a dad. Cherish every moment of every day....it goes by quick, trust me.

Comment

Greatest job on the planet...………………….
              and the most difficult...……(most rewarding, as well)……...

Comment

dang it.... forgot the pic...….
                Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0043.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	70.5 KB
ID:	24621159

Comment

[ATTACH]1007959[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                    [ATTACH]1007959[/ATTACH]
                    Boy I'd use that screw driver to pry out a couple more of those teeth!

Comment

hahahahaha
                      jeez, I hope that's photoshopped...…………...

Comment

Originally posted by ctom87 View Post
                        My son will be 7 months in four days. Every day has been such a blessing... He's brought such joy and happiness into my life. Happy Father's Day, dads!
                        Thanks for the HFD and same to you brother. My words if wisdom... don’t blink as time flies. One day he’ll be in kindergarten, then playing youth sports, then preparing for HS, and later graduating. Spend everyday like it’s your last and take nothing for granted. Tell your children and parents that you love them the whole world

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
                          [ATTACH]1007959[/ATTACH]

Reminds me of the time my son did this to my brand new truck. He was 3 and was practicing his writing skills. Haha kids Gotta love em.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                            Thanks for the HFD and same to you brother. My words if wisdom... don’t blink as time flies. One day he’ll be in kindergarten, then playing youth sports, then preparing for HS, and later graduating. Spend everyday like it’s your last and take nothing for granted. Tell your children and parents that you love them the whole world
                            There’s an old saying about parenthood “the days go slowly but the years go quick”. Very true in my experience. Our boys - now 31 and 27 - spent the weekend with us. Very blessed.

Comment

Clay, you are the man!

Comment

Working...
                              X