No announcement yet.

Auto insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have all our insurance with Amica and have been very pleased. The customer service is off the charts good. Can't say exactly how much we pay since we get discounts for multiple policies, plus we have 3 vehicles with full coverage including a 16 year old driver.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent chef a message

Comment

Ive admittedly not shopped around a whole lot, but the times we have state farm wins everytime. And from what people tell me this is backwards.
        When we bought our house in midland the title company told us to steer clear of state farm. Our agent was almost $1000 less a year apples to apples to anyone else.
        A coworker shopped around and state farm was cheaper for his new house.
        We have 3 full coverage vehicles, 1 classic car, 1 camper insured through state farm and we paid less than a coworker with 2 vehicles through either geico or progessive i cant remember. And within the last two weeks a friend switched to state farm and lowered his rate considerably after talking about our rates.
        Several have told us to avoid state farm due to prices. But ive used them since i was 15, customer service has been top notch and theyve been cheaper the few times weve shopped.

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post
          Ive admittedly not shopped around a whole lot, but the times we have state farm wins everytime. And from what people tell me this is backwards.
          When we bought our house in midland the title company told us to steer clear of state farm. Our agent was almost $1000 less a year apples to apples to anyone else.
          We have 3 full coverage vehicles, 1 classic car, 1 camper insured through state farm and we paid less than a coworker with 2 vehicles through either geico or progessive i cant remember. And within the last two weeks a friend switched to state farm and lowered his rate considerably after talking about our rates.
          Several have told us to avoid state farm due to prices. But ive used them since i was 15, customer service has been top notch and theyve been cheaper the few times weve shopped.
          I’m and agent and my wife has her own agency too.

Always love to hear that from people.

Comment

Originally posted by doublearrow View Post

How have your claims experiences been? A friend of mine had a complete nightmare trying to get a roof after a hail storm.

Comment

Farmers

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
                How have your claims experiences been? A friend of mine had a complete nightmare trying to get a roof after a hail storm.
                I have filed 2 claims. One was on a roof roughly 10 years ago made a phone call got the bid it was done non issue.
                Two years ago had to file a claim on my wifes 2 week old tundra after she ran over a bungee cord that stuck in the tire. It beat the paint and chrome all down the passenger side of the vehicle. Dropped it off at our body shop of choice called the agent and we were done.
                Did not have a single hiccup on either occasion. We live in midland but still have our agent in pampa where we moved from.

Dad has had the same state farm agent for years in denver city and has never had an issue. Hes filed a claim or two on roofs and a claim or two on vehicles never an issue.
                Last edited by doublearrow; 11-04-2018, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by rferg84 View Post
                  I’m and agent and my wife has her own agency too.

Always love to hear that from people.
                  Awesome. My wife and i liked our agent from pampa and just stayed with her when we moved. Weve been gone 7 years but anytime we call with a new vehicle/questions ect she remembers us immediately and checks in on the kids ect. Her staff does the same. Nothing bad to say about state farm on our end.

Comment

Working...
                  X