Crappie Lake Waco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crappie Lake Waco

Going crappie fishing on Lake Waco in the morning. Anybody got a recent report.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Can not help with any thing recent however, I spent many many days and nights on that lake with my grandfather in the 70s and late 60s it didn’t matter what time of year was what day the week it was that man could always catch Crappie there.
    Many many fond memories and a few not so fond of coarse

Good luck,
    Ron

Comment

Under the twin bridges?!

Comment

There is a guide who posts often on TFF crappie forum called “Waco Kid” who posts reports fairly often. Might check there.

Comment

There is a fairly large bass fishing tournament there tomorrow. Expect lots of fast moving boats, other than that good luck!

Comment

Google waco crappie houses. I know th COE put out some houses a few years ago, also there are lots of christmas tress sunk around lacys point and if that doesnt work the lake waco marina holds plenty of crappie under the covered docks this time of year

Comment

Follow up on this morning trip. It was pretty slow day. Ended up catching about 30 with only about 10 being keepers. We thtee everything back today to save for another day.

Comment

Threw

Comment

Only picture I got. Fished brush piles and standing timber.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

There are some good crappie in that lake. My cuz and her husband hired a guide 2 years ago, fished brushpiles. They caught close to 300 that day. But kept only 50 of course.

Comment

Working...
                    X