Slinky Fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slinky Fail

So I'm the Dumb**s that bought $1200 worth or slinky's to sell as a defense to coons climbing feeder legs.

Well, I think the verdict is in.

I went to retrieve my feeders off my place and found the slinkys were all stretched out to the ground.

I guess the heat and cold just took all the spring tension out of them.

I have pulled them from my website. I'll probably put them on ebay to unload what I can.

that would be hard to swallow.

Comment

They didn't work? No way! ��

Comment

You didn't by plastic ones did you.
        I had to ask cause you never know.[emoji848]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BigThicketBoy View Post
          You didn't by plastic ones did you.
          I had to ask cause you never know.[emoji848]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Did you at least get a video? Please tell me you got video?

Comment

I’ll take full credit for your mistake! My thread about them was a joke although they caught some clicks![emoji23]

Good luck selling them. You might try to come up with some other clever uses for them...like snake deterrent on bird house poles. Maybe that’ll get em moved![emoji1474]

Skinny

Comment

So what was the verdict do they work or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

you may come out better donating them to a school or something and taking a tax write off, lol

Comment

You actually spent $1200.00 on slinky's or is this a joke also?

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
                      You actually spent $1200.00 on slinky's or is this a joke also?
                      Business and a little product that will bring customers asking questions what they are for.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                        So what was the verdict do they work or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        They are working for me on the only feeder I've tried them on.

Still had corn in it last week even though the battery was dead for who knows how long. Pre-slinky it would have been robbed blind.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                          So I'm the Dumb**s that bought $1200 worth or slinky's to sell as a defense to coons climbing feeder legs.

Well, I think the verdict is in.

I went to retrieve my feeders off my place and found the slinkys were all stretched out to the ground.

I guess the heat and cold just took all the spring tension out of them.

I have pulled them from my website. I'll probably put them on ebay to unload what I can.
                          how many slinkys did you get for $1200?

Comment

Slinkies worked for me. Never a single picture of acorn hanging from a feeder. Pre-slinky, there were hundreds of pictures. Only had one slinky stretched out, with a picture of a coon running away.

Comment

That many Slinky's gotta be good for something.

Find some other use or usage. Or some way to brand them.

What if you organized a charity event and had a slinky race down a long or really wide set of stairs. Each participant makes a $5 donation and gets a slinky to race. Winner gets a prize.

Or involve it with some high school pep rally event. Figure out how to make it cool and all the kids will throw money at you to get one.

Fidget spinners 2.0.

Comment

Working...
                              X