Family Fued revelation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Family Fued revelation

So I'm at home today getting over the flu and turn on the Fued. Usually can get a laugh or two from the show. Well the question was "who is someone that can yell at you and all you can do is suck it up?"

Just take a look at where a police officer ranks.

I just wonder which age group they ask these questions to.
    Attached Files

Maybe the people answering the questions assume the odds on a police officer yelling at them very rare. Assumptions all young people don't have a clue what is going on may be over kill?
    To clarify, I am older, I respect the police and yes some of the younger people have issues just like allot of us did.

Comment

I guess I don't get it.

Comment

I agree with the survey. LEO's should be above yelling 99% of the time.....

Comment

I no way condone a cop yelling just because he wants to. But my first take on it took me back to being a kid and my dad and granddad telling me to always obey a police officer. I guess when I saw it I interpreted it as not caring what an officer says.

Comment

Originally posted by thorthunder View Post
            I agree with the survey. LEO's should be above yelling 99% of the time.....
            u and I are on the same page!!

Comment

I also agree with the picture. My first thoughts were people I deal with regularly. Parents, bosses etc. I rarely come in contact with police unless just running into them in town. I can't say that a police officer would have popped in my head if asked that question.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
              X