Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
    Lmao! Maybe we can purchase a mining contract with this fella!

Skinny
    I would be down to pitch in on it !!! Oh wait...were you joking?
    Last edited by LROSE; 01-26-2018, 09:09 AM.

Comment

I'm going out for some crypto food. I'm feeling like pho. Since it's an asian food I figure it will give me insight to the pulse of many of the crypto's I trade.

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
        I'm going out for some crypto food. I'm feeling like pho. Since it's an asian food I figure it will give me insight to the pulse of many of the crypto's I trade.

I tried the pho route last night....no workie pho me

Comment

Originally posted by In-Yo-Grill View Post
          Stay away from the Number 4 aka the Justin Sun Special. While it is true they give you a ton of it there is not much there to really fill your belly and then you're just hungry again in an hour.

Comment

Couldn't resist.

Back in Cardano. Picked up 155.

105 more VIBE.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              Couldn't resist.

Back in Cardano. Picked up 155.

105 more VIBE.
              You can tell this guy is a Slayer fan ...

Good Luck Bob

Comment

I put buy orders in on Vibe and Cardano today. Haven’t hit yet.

Skinny

Comment

Poor Uncle Saggy - he's out on this one

Comment

This market is so boring. I miss the roller coaster

Comment

Anyone into CHC? It's ChainCoin. Their core developer is a good friend of mine. He convinced me over a lot of beer last night that I needed in it. I didn't pull the trigger today but I might.

Comment

What happens when someone hacks into a system and steals 500 million dollars worth of coins? Are the investors at a loss?

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                          Anyone into CHC? It's ChainCoin. Their core developer is a good friend of mine. He convinced me over a lot of beer last night that I needed in it. I didn't pull the trigger today but I might.
                          No offense to your friend but I'd research that one before getting into it. It's ranked at 541 (way low) and the charts show a couple of pumps followed by massive sell offs i.e. dumps.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                            What happens when someone hacks into a system and steals 500 million dollars worth of coins? Are the investors at a loss?

Store your coins on a hardware wallet so you own them. Keeping them on an exchange can be risky, but it’s safe enough for me.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                              Store your coins on a hardware wallet so you own them. Keeping them on an exchange can be risky, but it’s safe enough for me.

Skinny
                              I heard the difference is like 1% more or less likely.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

So I’ve decided I want to dip my toes into this. Would someone mind shooting me a PM with a few of the basics? I downloaded Coinbase and Binance and that’s about as far as I’ve made it. There is so much to read on this stuff it’s overwhelming. Not asking for a an all out breakdown, but more so just to get started. I sure I’ll start learning it as I dabble with it all. I’d appreciate any input.

Comment

Working...
                                X