No announcement yet.

mesquite bowhunting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Personally Have Not Had Any Trouble With Gerald, I Have Been To Both Places And Have Taken Two Spotted Fallow And Three Pigs.
    The Accomadations At His New Place Are Not As Nice As The First, But They Work Just Fine. I Would Go Back.

Comment

Maybe I should not have said I don't care much for him, that was a wrong statement. Every one is different and handles them selves and the way they do things different than others. I was having some personal difficulties when i posted that I did not care for him, and that was not correct, so I am sorry if I offeneded Gerald or any one else in any way.

Comment

never had a problem either he is a very nice guy . the game is just not their like the other place dont get me wrong had a great time

Comment

He does have lots of mid size hogs , but there is also some huge hogs there if your willing to let the young ones walk by.
          This was shot Dec 21st 2006 .

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy_V View Post
            I was in Heaths group and what he says definately goes for me...I shot a Fallow and wished I hadn't when it was all said and done...Not a good experience.
            Explain Tommy.

Comment

Working...
            X