Congress calling for the arrest of Hillery Clinton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
    They also voted to repeal Obamacare about 50 times until they actually could.
    My goodness that was a pure cluster!!! How hard could that be? Obviously they are NOT interested in doing anything that is RIGHT...…….including investigating Hillary's non-sense! Sorry boys, the joke is on us consistently.

Comment

Why does she keep wearing big jackets and scarfs when she is in public? Wonder if she is hiding emails or all that uranium under there?
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
        Why does she keep wearing big jackets and scarfs when she is in public? Wonder if she is hiding emails or all that uranium under there?
        She's hiding her catheter

Comment

pay per view Monica v Hillary steal cage match... It's all I got!

Comment

I have a bottle of "The Good Stuff" just waiting for the day that happens...

Unfortunately I think they will bury me with it. None of them have the balls to get that job done. Not even Trump.

Now please prove me wrong....

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

What about the benghazi soldiers that lost their lives due to her incompetence?
              Wonder if the old bat salutes them too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by longhorn_cop View Post
                What about the benghazi soldiers that lost their lives due to her incompetence?
                Wonder if the old bat salutes them too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                IMO Clintons have never done anything ever for the right reasons. Their entire lives including marriage and kid was for one purpose.

Is she in jail yet?

Comment

They should both be in jail but it will never happen. I wish it would.

Comment

I really doubt it - this is a quote Erica found on twitter:

"What are the odds that hundreds of associates of one family have committed suicide or died in freak accidents. Kate Spade was not only involved in the Clinton Foundation, she was tied to their work in Haiti"

Comment

Guys God is about to do an amazing thing in this country. The amount of arrest are going to be mind blowing! Standby and be patience and vote, the midterms are going to be amazing too. Many Churches are saying God is going to judge America, but God is saying he is going to judge the evil in America not America itself. Their is about to be a great revival here and it will go from here across the world! Even the Bushes are going to be exposed and charged. Many church leaders that are really not of God will fall too. Great times are coming.

Comment

Originally posted by coop2564 View Post
                        Guys God is about to do an amazing thing in this country. The amount of arrest are going to be mind blowing! Standby and be patience and vote, the midterms are going to be amazing too. Many Churches are saying God is going to judge America, but God is saying he is going to judge the evil in America not America itself. Their is about to be a great revival here and it will go from here across the world! Even the Bushes are going to be exposed and charged. Many church leaders that are really not of God will fall too. Great times are coming.
                        I sure do want to believe this..

Comment

I hope you are correct. Interesting that you received this knowledge even with names?

Comment

The Trump administration has arrested over 5,500 pedo traffickers and many many more are coming! Also over 3,500 children have been rescued from these people. God Bless America and God Bless Trump!!! You know Disney's not looking so good right now either. MK ultra is real as well and has been damaging all of their children stars for decades! You know truth is much stranger than fiction - you can't even make this stuff up!!!

I'm AWOKE!! Where We Go One We Go All!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Here you go:
                              So first there was Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein, then there was Matt Lauer, and a few other ******bags who were all accused of sexual abuse. Now, in the latest scandal, veteran Disney executive, Jon Heely has been charged with 3 counts of lewd and lascivious acts on a child. How sick is that?!

Comment

Here you go:
                                The Wonderful World of Disney:
                                Police Bust Disney World, Legoland Pedophile Ring
                                Police in Polk County, Iowa, have busted a pedophile ring at Disney World and Legoland as part of a “Guardians of Innocence II” sting.

11 people were arrested Monday by the Polk County Sheriff’s Office following a sweeping investigation by the Sheriff’s Office’s computer crime unit.
                                Last edited by chopsknives; 06-08-2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X