Deer Camp tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer Camp tonight

Been a long time since I was able to just sit out by the fire and do deer camp. Seems like every time we come out we get so busy and tired that we forget what the relaxing part does for us. Not tonight boys, I'll be right here till the fire burns out. I hope you all can enjoy this for yourselves this season and remember to slow down and enjoy when you can. And if your near Blackwell give me a shout. I'll be doing it again tomorrow. Happy hunting and be safe.
    Attached Files

Not many things better than that

Comment

Enjoy it and stay up late, sleep in and enjoy the afternoon hunt tomorrow! Good luck!!

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        not many things better than that
        qft

Comment

Originally posted by flinger View Post
          Enjoy it and stay up late, sleep in and enjoy the afternoon hunt tomorrow! Good luck!!
          X2

Comment

Its nice to slow down in a busy world.

Comment

I will have the same view tomorrow night

Comment

Amen. Camp fire therapy is the best! Enjoy!

Skinny

Comment

Skinny, I've seen you on here for a while one day maybe we can meet and share a fire and some lies. Seem like good people

Comment

There go the coyotes, don't know what the he!! They hollarin at. Ain't no moon.

Comment

Originally posted by skipetex View Post
                      There go the coyotes, don't know what the he!! They hollarin at. Ain't no moon.

It's time for their population survey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That could happen tomorrow nite. If I can find another green lite for my rifle.

Comment

Ah man I just got back tonight from a week at the ranch and this makes me want to be there now! Enjoy man.

Comment

Yea I am. We just finished the cabin today. Put in water heater and shower plumbing. It's not much but we have hot water, a/c when needed, heater, four bunks, and Colman stove and rock pot to cook. Grill outside. It reminds me of those summers long ago on sulfur river with my grandpa at fish camp. Now you want to talk about some hayseed country lie telling shine drankin ole men, that was it. Some of my best memories we're on that river bank. Making new ones now. Y'all enjoy I'll ten the fire.

Comment

Working...
                            X