No announcement yet.

Active shooter or shooters in Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saying now that his house in Reno was broken into over the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Come on guys! When have we ever been lied to or misled by a federal agency? You tell me that!? (Please note sarcasm)

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post

I bet it was...... [emoji849]

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
          I've known from the beginning that they weren't going to "accurately relay" facts.. Some of you guys are the ones that can't seem to wrap your head around that fact.

And yes they do have an "obligation" to the American people to report the truth but hey, that has never mattered before and it wont this time either.

Not in the midst of an active investigation they aren’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Not in the midst of an active investigation they aren’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Then why say anything at all??
            All smoke and mirrors.. Always is with the Feds get involved.

Comment

Originally posted by bobc View Post

I'll bet some "new evidence" on him shows up now..
              Anybody want to bet..

Comment

Before the Las Vegas massacre began, a wounded Mandalay Bay hotel security guard called hotel officials to warn them about a gunman on the 32nd floor, an investigator told the Los Angeles Times on Tuesday.

Comment

So it comes out there are no cameras in the hallways and only by the elevators !
                  No mention if any camera would have caught an exit by the stairs!

------------------

There are no hotel surveillance cameras in the hotel hallway, only on the floor’s elevator banks, and the timestamps on the hotel’s communications systems have in some cases been inaccurate, hampering investigators’ ability to build an accurate timeline while they try to find a motive behind the attack, Roberts said.

“Please remember this — our focus has been all along finding if there were other unknown subjects and trying to trace his steps and trying to do all these things,” Roberts said. Compiling the sequence of events in the hallway, he said, “has not been the priority for us.”

He said officials hoped to release a complete timeline on Friday.

Comment

This whole investigation keeps getting weirder and weirder.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                      Only because you have on that tin foil hat

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                        In the real scenario there were already police in the hotel due to another event they were covering. It was this group of officers who assembled and responded first according to the sheriff.
                        What has not been clarified is the communication between these officers, the hotel, and the security guard.

I'm in no way faulting the officers I'm just stating what's been reported.
                        My post was answering the statement that it was apparent that law enforcement screwed up and it cost lives. Nothing is a perfect plan especially something like a very bad situation that was unexpected but that was a mighty bold statement without knowing what happened. That is worse than 20/20 hindsight. My made up scenario was to describe what goes into such a plan on that kind of situation whether there are officers on scene or they get their a couple minutes later.

I know nothing of real conditions or what the officers did. My made up scenario on what the officers had to contend with stands however. To think that shots are being fired and within a couple of minutes officers are charging into the fire simply isn't going to happen. They aren't going to go have some coffee and smoke a cigarette while waiting to do something but they aren't going to rush into automatic weapons fire (whether it was a real auto or not is meaningless except for debates).

Having half a dozen dead cops in the hallway and making statements on how brave they were for charging into gunfire is not how to relieve the situation. You can bet those officers moved toward the gunfire as soon as possible but after taking a couple of minutes to know what was happening the best that they could determine.

In my opinion.

Comment

TVC I agree with you. Actually the new version of 200 rounds being fired into the hallway BEFORE the shooting on the crowd makes much more sense to me for a real delay. Who goes carelessly charging into that? Also now knowing there are no cameras except at the elevators.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            Only because you have on that tin foil hat
                            Well my tin foil hat just got bigger. Who breaks into the house of the suspect who just carried out the largest mass shooting in US history and gets away? I believe in some coincidences but this is ridiculous.

Comment

Generally when people can't get their story straight and there are inconsistencies investigators believe its because they are lying.

But how about when the investigators can't get their story straight and there are many inconsistencies? Is it weird, or are they lying?

Comment

Well my tin foil hat just got bigger. Who breaks into the house of the suspect who just carried out the largest mass shooting in US history and gets away? I believe in some coincidences but this is ridiculous.

So federal, state, county and local police did not post a guard at his house while an active investigation, especially where there's no obvious motive for the murders?

If it sounds fishy, do I need a tin foil cap?

Comment

Working...
                                X