My sister the Kamala fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My sister the Kamala fan

“”I thought you were going to stop with the political texts. If the devil is involved with anyone it might be the man who has broken the most commandments- the adultering lying greedy bullying racist sex offender who had rubber bullets fired at peacefully protesting citizens to try to get a photo op with an upside down bible that the church was embarrassed by and condemned his actions and who has used the good Christian conservatives to serve his own agenda.
    Trump is a terrible human being. Nothing you send me will change my mind about him. “”

Terrible to have family civil war

And that folks is what’s going on in New York and California
    Attached Files

I wouldn't have a sister anymore!

Comment

Sound like even the hardcore Kamala fans are really just anti-Trumpers.

Comment

I mean unless you get something out of it, I would stop throwing gas on the fire...all that does is push her further left.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          I mean unless you get something out of it, I would stop throwing gas on the fire...all that does is push her further left.
          She unfortunately in a family text message string and no one is antagonist but her

Comment

Might want to have a DNA test done. Sum ting wong.

Comment

Just plan family events around her. I'm in the same boat.

Comment

I agree with the above comment, I bet she's not a Kamala fan but rather just doesn't like Trump. And I agree with her that you will not change her mind, and at this point why do you even need to? The only thing that will change a persons mind like that would be a personal life experience (usually tragic).

Though if you really want to have a little fun and get to her, ignore her antagonism completely. I'm mean completely, as if she didn't even make the comment. She will notice quickly after 4-5 attempts to rattle the cage and it will drive her bat***** crazy.

Comment

Rubber Bullets at PEACFUL protestors? What was Peaceful about any of their protest???

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                    I'm in the same boat.
                    Same here...with the exception that I am the outlier on my wifes side.
                    I just don't engage in political conversations unless directly asked.
                    I know they all talk about my Trump flags, stickers and yard sign but never when I am in the room. So at least they are respectful about it. Plus the couple times they did engage I just stuck to facts so it doesn't go very far in an attempted emotional driven conversation.

Comment

If Pillar's sister is anything like mine (career student and now teaching at a college), she likes to fire off political diatribes on family text messages and emails to convince us all how smart she is and how backwoods we are (mostly me). Sometimes i just get tired of reading it and have to respond and it usually ends with some BS like his sister ripped off.
                      Strangely enough, she has no problem accepting money that is generated by all the things she views as part of the Great Satan when she can't get what she needs from the GOVT.

Comment

I purged all the people that I don’t have anything in common with. 3 cousins an aunt and a friend from high school.. they wanna f up our country they can do it without me..

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          I agree with the above comment, I bet she's not a Kamala fan but rather just doesn't like Trump. And I agree with her that you will not change her mind, and at this point why do you even need to? The only thing that will change a persons mind like that would be a personal life experience (usually tragic).

Though if you really want to have a little fun and get to her, ignore her antagonism completely. I'm mean completely, as if she didn't even make the comment. She will notice quickly after 4-5 attempts to rattle the cage and it will drive her bat***** crazy.
                          Good advice. Ignore her. Let her go. Don't play their game. Put her on your block list. I promise you that you will feel better. It doesn't mean you don't love your sister, it just means that YOU have taken the initiative to ignore their toxic and destructive pattern of sowing discord in the family. She'll eventually get the message. I have done this with several family members and it has worked. They approach me much more carefully and know that I will not tolerate it. They will respect you more. Stay strong.

Comment

...or you could jump on the next flight to Kalifornika and go see her and slap some sense into her... Probably won't work, but it WILL make you feel a LOT better!

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                              I purged all the people that I don’t have anything in common with. 3 cousins an aunt and a friend from high school.. they wanna f up our country they can do it without me..

This absolutely
                              The days of agreeing on common goals but generally different ways of achieving those goals are over. The agenda of the left is diametrically opposed to the constitution and the success of our nation.

PERIOD.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X