X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodbye to Pistol braces?

I sure hope not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have always been hesitant to believe AR pistols would not eventually be interpreted as SBR’s and it would only take a statement to suddenly make them illegal to own without a tax stamp.

Comment

My man Gaetz is on it so hopefully not.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy1123 View Post

My man Gaetz is on it so hopefully not.

The more I read/hear about MG, the more I like him!

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
          The more I read/hear about MG, the more I like him!

He’s my favorite congressman by far! He gives the left a big middle finger every chance he gets and I love it

Comment

see my latest post...

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              That one got too heated for me

Comment

Is anyone actually surprised by this? I can’t believe it was ever legal without a stamp.

Comment

Goodbye to Pistol braces?

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                  Is anyone actually surprised by this? I can’t believe it was ever legal without a stamp.

Yes. They have ruled multiple times previously braces were fine. Nowon a whim millions of people could become felons just because the had a PMS day and changed their mind.

That’s not how lawmaking is supposed to work. This should **** every citizen off regardless of your personal feelings on braced ARs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    Yes. They have ruled multiple times previously braces were fine. Nowon a whim millions of people could become felons just because the had a PMS day and changed their mind.

That’s not how lawmaking is supposed to work. This should **** every citizen off regardless of your personal feelings on braced ARs.

100%
                    They started with the bump stock. I didn’t have one, nor did I want one. But it still irritated me to no end when they took them. ATF is out of line, period!

Comment

At this point I'm going the Ron Swanson route.

Comment

Originally posted by BigJimmyRustler View Post
                        At this point I'm going the Ron Swanson route.

Now that's Funny

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

I would say the “decision on a whim” was the original choice to make it legal considering the limitations on SBRs. That decision had to be made with a padded wallet. I couldn’t care less if these are legal or not, but if an SBR requires a permit it seems like a pretty silly differentiation on if you shoulder it or not. If you had a fully auto AR-15 but never switched it from single shot, should it now be legal?

Comment

This is a last ditch effort for those holding out in swamp signaling to biden they are players...big changes coming to all the 3 big letters on Nov 4.

Comment

Just scumbags doing scumbag things. They must have a hankering to shoot some dogs so they decided to Try and create some felons

Comment

Working...
                              X