Scouting the New Place

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scouting the New Place

Set up a feeder a week ago Sunday on a place my dad bought this year. Went out this past Saturday and had 10 deer eating under it. Sunday, I brought the bino's and had 27 under it including 2 good bucks. Wife took this picture and said her boys are scouting for her.
    Attached Files

That sounds like an awesome deal and for sure a cool pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Deathrow Jethro View Post
      That sounds like an awesome deal and for sure a cool pic.
      Thanks, the poor little guy is pretty ate up with it already...

Comment

You Sir are a lucky man. Those boys are just about the most precious gift that God could give a man on this earth.

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
          you sir are a lucky man. Those boys are just about the most precious gift that god could give a man on this earth.
          x10 !!

Comment

Originally posted by quarterback View Post
            You Sir are a lucky man. Those boys are just about the most precious gift that God could give a man on this earth.
            I completely agree, my daughter is sitting beside my son in that pic just can barely see her. I got lucky, they both enjoy being in the stand. They're a little noisy, but I'll take it over them watching T.V. I have definitely been blessed there is no doubt about that.

Comment

First card pull and I'm pretty impressed. I know he's no monster, but not bad for Damon, Tx
              Attached Files

Comment

That’s a nice buck !

Comment

This buck's age has me stumped and it's our first year of owning this place so no previous information. From the shoulder back he looks older to me, and from the shoulders to his head looks younger. What do yall think?

Comment

Should eat well with taters and gravy

Comment

Awesome pic and even better memories you are making with your family... congrats all the way around!!

Comment

Lookin good sir Keep up makin them memories and cherish them to the end of time as we all know how time flies by

Comment

I’m guessing 3.5, I don’t know the deer in that area but Neck looks small and jocks aren’t stained like a good mature Deer. Just my guess

Comment

Great pic
                            Looks like are having a great day, he will remember those great memories for a lifetime
                            Looks like y’all will have many happy memories to come

Comment

Working...
                            X