No announcement yet.

Am I being unreasonable ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would paint it white, it will help with light levels in the shop.

Comment

The person who did the insulation told me that he didn`t even want to give me the quote because he thought it was way to high. I have decided to borrow a spray rig and do it myself. Take the money I save and buy some crack.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
        $3.36 per square foot????? TO PAINT?? Yea he is on Crack.........
        Check your math. That is a $0.74 per sqft. Seems fair to me but I hate painting.
        Last edited by Take Dead Aim; 05-22-2018, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
          The person who did the insulation told me that he didn`t even want to give me the quote because he thought it was way to high. I have decided to borrow a spray rig and do it myself. Take the money I save and buy some crack.
          Smoke the crack first... it'll go faster.
          Last edited by meltingfeather; 05-22-2018, 10:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
            Check your math. That is a $0.74 per sqft. Seems fair to me but I hate painting.
            Oh dang. Yea I hit a wrong button.... Actually we are both off.. 48 + 60 = 108 X 14 = 1,512 div.by 3,000=50.4 cents per sq. foot.
            He's still on crack..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              Oh dang. Yea I hit a wrong button.... Actually we are both off.. 48 + 60 = 108 X 14 = 1,512 div.by 3,000=50.4 cents per sq. foot.
              He's still on crack..
              You area forgetting the ceiling which I assume has foam on it.

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
                Then he could ride around, with the crack and see if one of those K-9's can hit on the smell of Ozone, huh...

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                  Is there a special kind of paint that has to be used so it doesnt eat at the foam or chemically break it down?
                  In commercial applications exposed foam insulation is painted with a special fire “proofing” paint as the foam doesn’t have the proper fire ratings for some uses.

Stuff is stupid expensive.

Comment

I hate painting more than most any other type of work

I might do it for $3000 though

I would suck it up and do myself before I paid anyone else that much to paint it though

Comment

If someone asked you to paint there shop in trade for you getting to shoot a giant axis buck would you do it? Because that is what you could do with the money you save doing it yourself. At least that's how my brain works.

Comment

Working...
                      X