Live PD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live PD

Here's one that got my heart rate up! Man that was close.
    Subscribe for more: https://goo.gl/rtgS7WAn episode of A&E's Live PD (hosted by Mediaite founder Dan Abrams) captured video of a pretty intense police strugg...

Play stupid games...

Comment

Holy smokes.
      If i was the cop that got to him first, i would not have been open palming the suspects nose. I would have eye gouged or made him take a nap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very hard to watch nothing right here even the pedestrian walking over to the car while they were rolling around. The reason every cop needs BJJ. With a few days of training he could have learned a proper RNC and put him to sleep in about 4 seconds instead of all the slapping. Even when he jumped on his back the only reason he was able to squirm enough to get to his side was because he didn't triangle the body.

Hard to say what anyone would have done but if your life can be on the line every stop. Seems that he should have been the shark instead of being taken along on the perps ride.

To the tuff guys that would have just shot him. But you better believe the news would have had his 8th grade school picture up talking about police violence. It's a lose lose.

Comment

The amount of BS the Police have to deal with is unreal.

Thank you to all LEO

Comment

What's "BJJ and RNC"?

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
              What's "BJJ and RNC"?

Brazilian jiu jitsu
              Rear naked choke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They sent a dude to hell on livepd a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  They sent a dude to hell on livepd a few weeks ago.

I missed that one, but will be watching tonight. Back to live episodes this weekend.

T

Comment

I agree that having BJJ experience helps any officer and it’s in their interest to find a good school and roll often

Really easy to arm chair qb what the choke, but in BJJ angles are very important to produce the leverage and he may just not have had the angle to get a good bite and cut off the corotids.

Having said that he could have swam under the attackers arm and raised it so that he could not reach down at the gun, he still would have had the leverage for a choke if he got his body right. The secondary officer had hold to isolate the arm and keylock the shoulder.

But again it’s all academic here watching a video, very different when you are actually struggling for your life with a crackhead

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                      What's "BJJ and RNC"?
                      Rear naked choke is where you put your opponents neck in the crook of your arm so that the bicep and forearm create pressure to close off the corotid arteries. No blood flow to the brain leaves the opponent unconscious in a matter of seconds. Lifting/extending your hips provides the power. A good rear choke literally feels like your Head is going to pop off of your body moments before you go nighty night
                      Last edited by Playa; 06-01-2018, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Or the video dude could have put down the camera and grabbed an arm.

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac View Post
                          I’ve always wondered at what point they shkuld do that.

Comment

Originally posted by pontiac View Post
                            That's exactly what I was thinking but...."get the shot no matter what" I reckon.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

I wouldn't be patting him on the nose. He'd get a barrel to the side of the head and those pig tails would be flying in two different directions.

That's one reason I couldn't be a cop. If someone even acted like they planned on killin me they'd get shot.
                              Last edited by okrattler; 06-01-2018, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X